All reviews whole foods continental breakfast bagels hard boiled eggs pool room stay there again no elevator budget hotel easy access light sleeper front desk staff off the highway bed was comfortable first floor each morning ski trip nice place to stay
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We checked in late our first night after driving 10 and a half hours with our three young daughters, it was a pleasant surprise to walk into a very clean and spacious room. The two queen beds were extremely comfortable with memory foam mattress, we haven’t slept that good our whole trip!! The area is breathtaking and not to far from Aspen. Staff is great and knowledgeable. Great stay! Five stars!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
AlpineInnFrisco, General Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Thank you for staying with us!
We appreciate you taking the time to write a positive review.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

They were able to accommodate me with early checking in. Breakfast had good assortment. Close to highway for easy access to great adventures within the mountains. Having being on the road traveling, it was great to have a fridge, microwave in the rooms.

Room tip: bottom floors have great views too.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
AlpineInnFrisco, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for staying with us.

We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 3 July 2018

My husband and I stayed the night last week for our three year anniversary trip. We left a very nice, brand new Bose speaker in the room ($300 speaker). I called two days after we stayed when I unpacked and noticed it missing. They told us they had the speaker and we could come get it. My husband drove an hour and half to the hotel and asked for the speaker, at which point he was told that housekeeping said we were smoking in the room, and they would not give him the speaker without $100 in cash. They refused to return our items without this bribe. We did not smoke in the room (I don’t even smoke); when I told them to check the security footage to see my husband sitting on the bench outside every time he smoked, the manager told us they didn’t have cameras (not true, you can see them all over). When I spoke to the owner, she said they would not be reviewing the CCTV footage, since they already had the money and it was ‘too late’ because we weren’t getting the money back. Even if we had smoked in the room, which we assuredly did not, the hotel has you sign a form at check in and leave a credit card deposit of $250 for a smoke cleaning fee that they can charge you for the day you check out. They didn’t charge us at check out as we hadn’t smoked in the room, but waited until four days later and demanded that we had and wouldn’t return our property without a $100 cash bribe. Beware of staying here – they are crooks, thieves and liars.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TiffanyL1161
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The Alpine Inn was nice, it had good atmosphere, a courteous staff, a relaxing pool & jacuzzi, but the room was not insulated against traffic noise from being sandwiched between two major roads (one of them the highway). This made it difficult sleeping at night. We were there three nights and neither me nor my wife got restful sleep due to the road noise surrounding us. That said, this is not something the Inn was at fault with since there's nothing they could do about this. This was the only issue for an otherwise nice stay.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 12 April 2018

I believe her name was Cori Porter, if I knew I was going to have to run into such a bad customer service agent I would have never gone there in the first place. Everything else was great, specially how easy it was to go to the Breck and Keystone!

Date of stay: December 2017