All reviews copper mountain convenient location lake dillon free shuttle off the highway andy breckenridge ski sauna mountains safeway
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

So I’ve stayed at Holiday Inns before, but I was disappointed with the cleanliness, the service, and the room conditions. Lights were burnt out so no light but lamps in the room, and the toilet ran about every 30 seconds for about 30 seconds... Front desk didn’t seem to care that the amount of water being wasted is ridiculous!! Disappointed to say the least!! Stayed at the Ramada Inn across the street the night before, way better... The beds were comfy so we did sleep good, reason for not giving one star...

Stayed: September 2018
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Frisco - Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Hello MateoinKC,

Thanks for always choosing our hotel and for giving us your thoughts about your recent visit.

I understand that you were not impressed with the cleanliness of our property and the service of our staff. Our hotel is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and your room should always be clean. I am sorry for letting you feel otherwise. Also, I know that you were let down with the condition of our rooms and bathroom. We strive to provide the best service and accommodations for our guests but regret that was not your experience. Your feedback has been taken into account and will be shared with our management. I am confident that the necessary steps will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to hear back from you soon and be of further assistance, MateoinKC!

All the best,

Peter J.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We booked a "lake view" with balcony. No such thing. You see a parking lot with broke down semis. Changed rooms to a king without balcony and it was disgusting as well. We found a AirBNB and the manger graciously let us leave with no charge as corporate makes them sell the non existent lake view. Looking at the employees smoking area was definitely a turn off too

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi stephen m,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am pleased to learn you chose our hotel for your travel needs.

The comfort and convenience of our guests is our utmost priority. However, I am sorry for the issues you had with the room that was assigned to you. I certainly recognize your frustration and any feedback or suggestions on where we can improve are always appreciated. I assure you that I have forwarded your remarks to the upper management for review.Although the matter has been resolved amicable, I sent you a private message to ask more information about your stay.

Again, thank you for your review. We hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Zel N.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We only stay at IHG properties when we travel. Most of the properties are very nice and well taken care of. This property was definitely lacking on the care and maintenance side of things. The hallways were very dirty. The parking lot was full of trash from vehicles (fast food containers/paper sacks, cigarette butts, Styrofoam cups, etc.) The room was nice but there were a few maintenance issues. There were 2 light bulbs that were burned out, an electrical outlet where only the bottom outlet worked and seem to be pretty warm while using. Then there was a condom that was put over the smoke detector. There is no telling why that was there but if I had to guess...It was for the guest before us to smoke in the room (there were signs that said that this property was a non-smoking property). We did try to address these issues with the front desk only to hear that there was not a manager on duty but that she would try to get someone up to the room to take care of the issues. We also reported this to IHG headquarters and they did give us reward points for our trouble and assured us that they would look into the issues. I think this would be a GREAT property and stay if they definitely stayed on top of things.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Frisco - Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Hi jayhawkfanatic,

Thank you for taking the time and consideration to let us know about how your stay was at our hotel. I am pleased to learn IHG is your preferred hotel whenever you decide to take a journey away from your home.

As one of our frequent visitors, we consistently strive to achieve high standards of service and amenities. However, it was clear we missed the mark on this day. I am sorry the cleanliness issues you encountered and maintenance concern was troublesome. I understand how critical general cleanliness and functional amenities should be. Kindly know that I have forwarded your remarks to the housekeeping and maintenance department for checking and inspection.

Thank you again for your feedback and for being our loyal guest. Should your travels bring you back to Frisco, just let us know so we can ensure that your next visit is perfect for you.

Best,

Zel N.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

The front desk staff was helpful and friendly. However, the hotel was in need of some serious leadership from management. We found a toilet brush in the elevator when we made our first trip to our room. There was also a pillow case in the hallway, along with a couple towels from the pool area. It seems the staff just left things lying around. The room itself was okay, but there were at least three or four significant shortcomings. First, the bathroom counter space was extremely sparse. For a room with two beds that should accommodate four people, there is no where near enough counter space for four people's toiletries. Second, there were NO hooks or towel bars of any kind in the bathroom. What the.....? How do they expect you to use a towel and keep it clean? That is wholly unacceptable for an IHG product! There were also only three bath towels for a room intended for four people. We asked at the front desk for extra towels, but the housekeeping staff was no there (at night) so all they could offer us was a few hand towels. Again, what the.....? Do they really expect an adult to dry off with a couple hand towels? Not acceptable! Third, the air conditioning unit was kind of horrible. Even though we had it set to a very low temperature, the unit would come on and cool the room down and then shut off for a very long time, allowing the room to get far too warm before cycling back on. The made for a restless sleep, going from too hot to too cold all night. Lastly, we were in a room with a door for adjoining option, which made our room too noisy. We could hear the neighbor's TV too loudly in our room. I can't recommend this hotel in good conscious until they make some necessary changes.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Dirty carpets, diirty elevators, ceilig tiles broken. Looks old, beat up, and worn. When full not enough parking. Restaurant average at best. Staff nice. They need to invest money to make it look first class, vs a motel 6

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple