All reviews pho restaurant hot tub yogurt free breakfast ski trip beds were comfortable indoor pool would stay here again copper mountain ski season whole foods summit county skiing safeway mountains colorado vail
Reviewed 27 August 2018

As we were driving up to this hotel I told my family it looked awful dark and uninviting and boy was I right. Once we checked in (the lady at check-in was very nice) everything was downhill from there. Once we found our room, it was down a side hallway with a paper on a door it saying what rooms were down that hallway we were truly disappointed. I went into the bathroom and there was hair inside the tub and on the outside. We got a rollaway bed but it was so old the mattress was all ripped up and the springs in the frame were hanging down I swear it has been around since WWII. I tried to get the AC to stay working and it would only work on automatic, even though paperwork in the room said do not use it on automatic, well I had too. I went to bed and boy was that a mistake. The pillows were only half pillows and too soft. With them only being half pillows you could not even fold them to make them more firm. That was only part of the reason I did not sleep the other part is I could hear the cars on the interstate all night long, the hotel was not very soundproof. It made for a very long night. When I got up (well out of bed from not sleeping) and went down to breakfast things did not get better there. We had bacon you could see through, french toast sticks that tasted funny and old and eggs scrambled or hard-boiled, I had both. I had to crack my hard-boiled eggs on the table because there were no hard bowls to crack them in. As nice as the lady was at check in the lady at check out did not say a word. I laid my key card on the counter and she just looked at me. I was charged like an extra $1.25 for a safe in my room that I did not use but when the lady at checkout was unresponsive so I guess I will not get that money back even though I was told I would get it back in the morning (an extra $1.25 per customer makes this hotel a lot of extra money). I stay in a lot of hotels and have certain expectations not high, (a clean quiet room) and I do not believe this hotel met one of them. Next time, I will look somewhere else and because of this Baymont Inn, I may never look at a Baymont Inn again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Front Office M, Front Office Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Frisco Lake Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Hello spookemook,
We apologize if you were unsatisfied with your stay. We will be undergoing full renovations soon to address many of the issues you noted. The safe fee covers insurance in case of theft and all goes to the safe company, not the hotel. We are happy to remove that even after check out though so please feel free to give us a call and we will take care of that for you. Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your business.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

I would definitely stay here again. We got a room with 3 queen beds for my family of 6... and one dog. The hotel was quite, the beds were comfortable and the shower was amazing. Breakfast was included which was a huge plus. Taking away a star for the odd pillows and the very old carpeting.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Front Office M, Front Office Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Frisco Lake Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Hello Amy C,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. The carpet will be replaced when we start our renovations soon. We hope you'll visit again to see all of the improvements we've made. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the 3 queen bed room. It smelled like smoke. All 3 beds were extremely uncomfortable, not a little, a lot.

The hot and cold water was switched in the shower so my child was burnt.

There is no bar/restaurant as it appears on the pictures. The hot tub was broken and half the gym equipment was broken.

I would never recommend staying here. It was so disappointing.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Hello Jessica B,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. The Pho restaurant did recently move to a new location but our new ramen and sushi restaurant should be open by mid September. We hope you'll visit again to check it out!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

The manager Deneb got me a free night in a deluxe room for my honeymoon, Shane let my now wife borrow something for her hair, and Regan has helped me countless times during my frequent stays here for work. I definitely recommend this hotel because of the great staff!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review Nick N! I'm so glad to see our staff was able to go the extra mile to help make your day extra special. Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your repeat business!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Overall ok stay. Great location. Rooms are very clean, beds are comfy. Breakfast ok, preferred to go out instead the 2nd morning. Front desk staff could be more welcoming. Housekeeping staff were wonderful. Hotel is older but has some modern updates that make it more appealing. Might consider staying again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello bnlprada,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We strive to offer all of our guests excellent customer service, we apologize if you did not feel that. We do hope that you'll stay with us again the next time you are in Frisco. Thank you.