“Great Lunch”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #79 of 212 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I recently stopped at this Qdoba for lunch and thought it was excellent!

She enjoyed the chicken mango salad and I had a steak burrito. Both were great!!!

Qdoba isn’t cheap, but it is good.

Here’s a Tip: This year’s Entertainment Book includes good coupons for Qdoba to help lower the average cost per meal.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Qdoba is a great fast food choice with food that tastes like food rather than most fast food joints. I love the Habanero salsa!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Love their new street tacos, dont miss out. Lots of flavor and multiple variety! Worth checking out.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Who'd have known revealing why I would order "like a small banquet" for my Physical Therapists office who've helped my life considerably. Jennifer and ''Esteven'? too, had positive experiences with PT.
Jennifer prepared a FEAST of the best steak, chicken and the sides - guacamole, Queso, Fresca, Verde, Roja, complete with dishes, utensils and pans on trays with sterno!!
I got a hug from both, and delivered the most excellent food, prepared with love, to the PT's. These fabulous women at Physical Therapy of the Rockies (S Cherokee / Hampden) were SO grateful!

Reviewed 2 March 2009

Ugh, I hate this place, I hate this company. refuse to go to Qdoba, ever.