“PEACEFUL PLACE WITH A GREAT VIEW”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
IAM576
Aurora, Ohio
“PEACEFUL PLACE WITH A GREAT VIEW”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

We needed a place to relax and get away for a few days. This was the perfect peaceful location. The view of the Animas River is great, plenty of birds at the feeders, and a quite restful place. It is ideal for a couple to get away for the noise and congestion. This is just far enough from Durango to feel the Colorado natural splendor and still easy to get downtown in less than 15 minutes.

The furnishings are very beautiful and patios are great to rest and read. It was a perfect place for my wife and I. We spent three nights and should have spent more time there.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Quite with a great view
Liked least: WiFI was weak and gas fire place was not working
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Worcester
Reviewed 5 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
5 Oct 2013
you were one of my favorite couples that have stayed at my Casita. It is so enjoyable to have such nice people staying here. I must say that I missed your company when you left. I hope to see you again some day. Take care, Patty
san diego calif
Reviewed 15 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Management Response
15 Aug 2013
MARE, I REALLY ENJOYED HAVING YOU STAY AT MY CASITA AGAIN. IT WAS REALLY FUN SHARING SOME GOOD LAUGHS WITH YOU. I HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON. PATTY
NY/Albuquerque, NM
Reviewed 26 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway
Gloucester UK
Reviewed 4 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing