“Perfect”
Guest House side view
Guest back side view Front view of guest house
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Guest back side view
Front view of guest house
view of ranch
garden at ranch
barn and mountains
guest house living room
living and kitchen area
loft in guest house
loft beds
guest bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jenny P
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Perfect”
Reviewed 17 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed at the HD ranch with family in October and it was absolutely beautiful! Francie was easy to reach and hospitable through the whole process from reserving the place to checking out on our last day. The property is beautiful and her dogs are so sweet. My favorite part of the visit was getting out around sunset and walking around the property with my family. We got to visit with many of her sweet horses. Both her dogs and horses are clean and you can tell that everything on the property is well taken care of. I would definitely recommended a stay at the HD ranch and I know my husband and I will be visiting again!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Nov 2015
Hi Jenny, Thank you for such a warm review. It really makes me very happy to know that you had a good time and that my "kids" somewhat behaved themselves. They so enjoy the guests and I watch them every am go down to the guest house to give you a good morning welcome. Looking forward to seeing you both again. Best, Francie
Cathy S
Lorain, Ohio
“Serenity”
Reviewed 24 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

We just came back from our vacation out west and we loved it so much here, we decided to stay an extra day! Francie has made this cabin such a warm and inviting place with her attention to details. It was quiet and we slept so well here! We really enjoyed the dogs visiting us...even Zuzu...They are all so sweet! We wanted to bring them home with us! I never knew there were so many stars in the sky...Wow! You see them all out there! The night sky is gorgeous with millions of stars in it. With the huge picture window I could look at them from inside the cabin...It was so awesome! I highly recommend this place for relaxing and unwinding! A great place to just chill out!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location and peacefulness
Liked least: Having to leave the place unlocked as not given a key
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
19 Nov 2015
Hi Cathy, It was totally my pleasure to have you as guests on the ranch and so thrilled that you had a wonderful time on your vacation. It is so important to relax and unwind and I am glad you did that even with all the dogs begging for their biscuits. They too thank you.
yogiglo
Rehoboth, Massachusetts
“Beautiful Location!”
Reviewed 4 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

My husband and I spent 4 days at HD Ranch and wished we could have stayed longer. The house is close enough to all the sites, but a world apart to come" home" to. The location of the ranch is the Wildcat Canyon area and is extremely quiet and peaceful. The dogs like to greet you and get their biscuit and then you can soak in the hot tub. The house itself is well equipped and beautifully decorated. This was the perfect place for us. Highly recommended!

19 Nov 2015
Thank you so much for the lovely review. It makes my heart soar to hear that you had a good time on the ranch. Francie
Saint James City, Florida
Reviewed 25 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The peace & quite.
Liked least: Nothing! Everything was awesome
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
6 Jul 2015
Dear Marta and Matt, It was a joy to have you stay at HD Ranch and thank you so very much! It was fun to chat and I love the pictures! Yes the hounds only wished there was more than one treat twice a day! I look forward to seeing you both and again congratulations on your wonderful accomplishment. Best, Francie
wilfvogan
Pontyclun, United Kingdom
“Luxury accommodation on working horse ranch”
Reviewed 24 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

This was one of the best accommodation on our month long trip. Francie & her staff were very welcoming & the hound dogs greeted us as well . The all pine wooden house inside & out was splendid & tastefully furnished & well equipped. The sunsets & night starry skies were fantastic. After a tiring day of sightseeing the hot tub followed by a BBQ was very welcome.
You need to like dogs if you stay here. It is truly a magnificent setting with a friendly helpful staff. The ride on the narrow gauge railway Durango to Silverton is a must but only go by train & come back on coach. Mesa Verde visit is also a must. The Olio Restaurant in Marcos is well worth a visit. Jason's cooking is superb.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The structure of the house
Liked least: nothing
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
6 Jul 2015
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I hope the hounds did not bother you too much. They do love the guests and sometimes get a bit in the way. I am happy you had a wonderful time and it was truly my pleasure to have you as guests!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing