“Delicious!! ”

Ranked #7 of 36 Restaurants in Dillon
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Most recognized for serving Summit County's most EPIC Fish Tacos and Shrimp Tacos and burritos. Also in demand are homemade Chili Rellenos! Locally-Owned & Operated since 1998.
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

A great little place for quick and deliciously fresh food. (Just know that prime dinner hour in season and on the weekends will be busy. You'll wait in line for a while).

You order at the counter and the food is prepared in front of you (think Chipotle just 127 times better). Which means you can get exactly what you want to.

Great fish tacos, super tasty Cajun shrimp salad. Only wish is that the kids meal came with two tacos instead of just one, but sure they would have done so if we asked!!

We will return, we drive through Dillon often!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

This place has nice quality food. Tacos, burritos etc. It is set up like a Subway sandwich shop. Once you select your meal, you add your fresh fillings of choice. I had the chicken fajita Burrito in a chile wrap. Very good. Huge! If you didn't want leftovers ladies, you could very easily split one. My husband and I could've split one too but we wanted leftovers.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I went here based on other reviews and I was glad I did. They had a decent menu and I had the buritto which was very good. They also sell beer which was welcome. I guess the fish tacos are their specialty, but i do not eat them so I can't say. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

A friend took me here after skiing last week & it was amazing. The title really tells the story - fresh ingredients & amazing fish tacos. Actually, I think the shrimp tacos are even better than the fish tacos. They also do chicken beef & pork tacos & burritos with all of these ingredients as well. You specify the ingredients / toppings you want.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing: Baja fish and shrimp tacos, grilled fish tacos and ginormous burritos. Everything is fresh - made to order and you cannot walk out hungry. Best thing is just about everything is under $10 - wow. The staff are always friendly despite the often long - but fast lines. This is our go to place every time we go skiing or otherwise find ourselves in Dillon.