“WORST AIRLINE EVER, NEVER AGAIN!”
Review of Frontier Airlines

Reviewed 21 January 2022

We had scheduled a short 3 day trip (for 2 people), to New Orleans, Louisiana; from Orlando, The cost of the flight initially was $204.62 Roundtrip, we paid an additional day a fee of $188.00 (Totaling $392.62). Florida. We boarded our flight in Orlando, FL., arriving in Atlanta 9:00 am. Our connecting flight on Frontier Airlines Flight F9 1499, from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, in Atlanta, was scheduled to depart at 2:01 PM. We sat in a culdesac waiting for our flight for 4 hours. As time approached, we (along with several other passengers ) learned that our gate had been changed; and we further learned that they had changed the gate (at short notice) and the airplane was preparing to close the doors) and that we would have to take a tram to get there and we would not make the flight. We were informed that it was "a new destination". We asked for other options and were told that "there were none". We requested the assistance of a supervisor who said "she was sorry, nothing she would do". We attempted to contact the corporate office for Frontier Airlines. That telephone number goes to the Philippines. We were told by a supervisor there informed us very in a very nasty way that because we purchased our tickets from a third party vendor, they notified the vendor, not us. According to the nasty man, supervisor, "the vendor was responsible for notifying us. He hung up the telephone on us. We went from one kiosk to another asking to purchase seats to New Orleans, La. that day. We found an airline that sold us 2 tickets to New Orleans leaving at 7:00 pm, that cost us an additional $290.00. Our luggage was on the supposed connecting flight. This issue of disfunction cost us a total of $683.42; never mind, the rudeness, stress, and frustration, and time wasted.

Upon returning home, I sent a certified letter to Mr. Biddle, CEO Frontier Airlines, that was ignored; also I filed with FAA, Their response was to offer us a $86.00 (we never received that credit either) REALLY NO SURPRISE? Another slap in the face, and insult. YOU OWE US NOTHING SHORT OF $350.00, for this trip from HELL! We find I contacted another agency and am awaiting their response. I researched Frontier Airlines and have learned of their continued poor customer service. I have learned that it is better to fly the a Airline that respects its customers. Mr. Biddle increasing flights you can, filling them is another. I urge all to not travel with Frontier.

Date of travel: October 2021
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Dream212937
Write a reviewReviews (18,674)

Reviewed 20 January 2022

We had a direct flight from Cancun to EWR and the flight was changed with a 1 stop flight in Orlando with 12 hrs layover and no communication about flight change..we reached Cancun airport and we get to know about it there. At the airport frontier kiosk person at Cancun mentioned call customer service and customer service says speak to kiosk person.what the hell ? Now we just boarded the Cancun to Orlando flight and there no one is ready to help us on what our accomodations is , what is the next step .just playing ping pong . horrible staff , no communication skill .there manager Edwin just disappeared instead of helping us.and now they say no hotel

1  Thank 2107priyankab
Reviewed 20 January 2022

Horrible airline will never ever ever fly this airline again! They double charged me for the same bag on my reservation and are now refusing to credit me for the bag... that was the first problem. Secondly, our flight was delayed which happens time to time but when we arrived at our destination at DCA we waited an hour and a half for our bags to arrive from baggage claim. And apparently this happens every night at Frontier Airlines according to workers at DCA. Don't fly this airline they nickel and dime you for everything to boot and have horrible customer service!

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank cybelleml
Reviewed 19 January 2022

Buy discount den (which is expensive),no cancellation at any time. This service only give you discounts some time, does not offer any other benefit. They cancel flight from Atlanta to Miami, needed to rent a car $300 last minute. They did not provide vouchers or compensation for it.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank ana4040
Reviewed 19 January 2022

Worst airline I’ve ever traveled with in my life! Had a flight today home and we got to the gate at 9 am doors closed at 927 everywhere said it even our tickets. When we got to the gate the doors were already closed and nobody was at the stand, at 927 someone came out and told us we were too late but then told us that they had no more seats on the plane. So first it was we were to late and then it was that they didn’t have any seats left on the plane. Why did our tickets have seats numbers on them when they don’t have any seats left ?! What they really did was they over booked the flight and anyone who wasn’t super early didn’t get on because multiple other people had the same problem ! Now here’s the best part , called up frontier told them everything and told them how we had to pay for another hotel and car rental and everything else we didn’t plan for and they told me they can’t do anything for me. No compensation for ANYTHING ! What an absolute joke. No plane home till the next day and I think it’s disgusting how they do that to people. Only thing they offered me was a 50$ plane voucher that I had to use in 90 days like what ?!! Please spend the extra money and go to another airline !

1  Thank 370kayac
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.