Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$230
PricelineUS$230
Agoda.comUS$230
FindHotelUS$243
1,572 results
All reviews the executive lounge street mall valet parking two blocks valet service business trip front desk staff hotel is in a great location coors field union station light rail starbucks conference lobby gym elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great place to stay. Central location to downtown. Staff was super friendly and happy to help with anything. Clean and comfortable rooms. For the price this was a great value. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It's a fine Hilton Hotel. Friendly staff, clean rooms. I was very disappointed though by the number of aggressive homeless outside of the property, sitting along the driveway and sidewalk. On one occasion a man followed us and threatened us as we walked inside. Staff quickly called 911, but this was not an isolated incident. We saw it happen to other guests by a different man a day earlier. I would not recommend this location to a single traveling female. I'm sure this is a reflection of the city's response to the homeless situation, and not necessarily the fault of the property, but travelers should be aware.

Reviewed 13 August 2021

This hotel surprised me. I have pretty low expectations during covid travel, but I was pleasantly surprised.

I booked a basic king room. I asked for an upgrade and was gived a deluxe king room. This comes with a fantastic looking platform under the bed so it's all raised over the floor. Comfortable sofa too.

Hotel price was not too expensive and no amenity fees were charged. This is of course due to reduced service during these times so they played fair. The check in receptionist was very friendly and had a smile. Room was clean (although had to ask for body wash as it was missing when we checked in). Location is also fantastic. No valet parking. Self parking is expensive, but I opted to stay instead in one of the adjacent parking garages (there is one which costs $20/24 hours with full in and out privileges)

As a Diamond you do get $12 per person per day at all hotel restaurant locations. I could use this for breakfast at the full service Starbucks or dinner at the main restaurant.

I would definitely come back here given the chance.

Reviewed 12 August 2021

Very comfortable and relaxing stay! The high floor we stood on was amazing! We Will definitely be coming back to this fabulous gorgeous hotel as soon as possible! Definitely before the year ends!!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Danielle DaSilva, Marketing at Hilton Denver City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Hello Mapoda352294,
We're so glad you enjoyed your recent visit with us! Our team is thrilled that we were able provide a comfortable stay.
We can't wait to welcome you back to the Hilton Denver City Center.
See you soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2021

Not worth the cost. The name hides a lot of issues within the building. I assume many have to do with Covid, but something should compensate. Better communication, clearer websites that actually reflect what is available on site.

Hello Katemorrisok,
We would like to apologize for your recent disappointing stay. The health and safety of our guests and team members is our main priority, and unfortunately we have modified some of our services and amenities at this time. Your feedback is very valuable, and we will share with the team to continue to improve our overall experience.
I would like to invite you to connect with our Director of Front Office, Victor Matthews, at Victor.Matthews@hilton.com, so that we can learn more details about your stay.