“Great Food All Around”

Four Friends Kitchen
Ranked #23 of 3,310 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Found this place online when searching for gluten free offerings. They really cater to the gluten free customers by substituting ingredients for most of their menu. My husband fell in love with their GF pancakes. I am not GF and tried their French toast with berries and whipped crème which were to die for! We were so impressed we returned another time before leaving the state. It was just as awesome the 2nd time around. Good food, great service, friendly people. What more could you ask for? Another helping maybe?!

1  Thank barbararob

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Hi my name is Angelia

And we stopped in for breakfast I saw pics on here I sd well let's give it a try and wow was i shocked the pics made me wanna try the food and it taste as good as it looks..
The Greens was very good into be honest I wanted to do get a few extra bowls to bring back home to Broken Arrow,Ok I order The Kitchen Sink & MUSHROOM SWEET POTATO HASH & EGGS (vg/gf) and we was really shocked so yes give this Cute Little plates of Goodness a try I was shocked and yes everywhere I come back to Denver,Co Four Friends Kitchen has already been added to my Favorites and I will be bringing Collard Greens from there back home with me. Lol... SO GREAT JOB FOUR FRIENDS KITCHEN STAFF!!!!! U ALL ROCK!!!!

1  Thank Angelia G
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was our second time here. Simply delicious food. From the berry French toast to the grits and fried chicken with greens, everything has been great. Consistently good service also.

1  Thank CraigRCoelho
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Came here for breakfast with my wife and there of our teenage children. Great atmosphere. Jon was our server and loved his warm smile and friendliness. He had great knowledge of the menu and his recommendations were spot on. I had the smoked brisket hash and it was awesome. You have to try the cucumber sage lemonade. Wow!!! So refreshing and invigorating.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We met some friends here for breakfast one day. I liked the location in a new, trendy area near/in Stapleton. As an out of towner, I was actually familiar with the location, based on my previous visit to Denver! Regardless, when we got there, we were seated upstairs. I think this was because the people we were meeting had kids with them, but that's fine with me. It was a beautiful day and warm enough that this was not an issue. The servers were attentive and the food was good. I got an order of [turkey] sausage patties and the french toast; I believe my wife got the same. The French toast came covered with red berries in a sauce; it was fantastic. It looked a bit small at first, as it was 3 slices of French bread, but it was all good, and certainly enough food. Although both my wife and I wanted a little meat on the side, one order of the sausage patties would have been enough. Each order is 3 rather large patties; we would have been happy splitting one. All in all, it was great. I was very happy with the food here. The restaurant also has wifi, which was helpful when I wanted to show our friends pictures I'd uploaded to the internet. Im not a big breakfast person, but I enjoyed this place. I would eat here again. Just be careful you don't order too much or you risk being sluggish from having eaten too much. GIven how good their food is, that's definitely a concern here!