Lowest prices for your stay
US$98
Agoda.com
US$89
Free cancellation until 28/04/21
HurbUS$103
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2021

I would of given this hotel a better review as it is brand new, modern and the staff was friendly. The rooms are very nice and modern (but very simple. i.e. no furniture, vinyl floors). However, the walls are paper thin. We could hear the TV next door and the people talking all night long (and they were not talking loud).

Date of stay: February 2021
IHG Service, Other at avid Hotels Denver Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Hi thebarnmichigan,

Thanks for your review and for staying with us. We aim that our guests are comfortable and would have a lasting impression of the brand. While we are thrilled that you found our hotel modern, rooms nice and our staff friendly, I am sorry for the noise challenges you encountered during your stay. I have taken note of your comments about the walls and have shared them with the hotel management for improvements needed.

This may not be your greatest stay with us, but thanks for sharing your concerns. We value your input and would love a chance to make it up to you.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 12 December 2020 via mobile

Needed a room for an early flight out of DIA and found this on the IHG website for under 85 dollars. Very clean, beds really comfy, good selection of tv channels. Gym needed a reservation but made with the front desk the night before. New PreCor equipment and complete set of weights. Free overnight parking at this hotel as well which is not always the case with hotels off of Tower Rd. Plenty of shopping and restaurants about 3 miles down the road. Starbucks and a deli within walking distance. Very convenient location to off site airport parking as well. Staff is very pleasant and friendly. I will stay again.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Divecozumel
Reviewed 13 November 2020

While the desk clerks were great, they can't make up for the poor maintenance of the hotel. My first room, the tv wouldn't work nor would the one next door. So my new room the tv worked, but I got a surprise the next morning when there wasn't any hot water. Cold shower was not pleasant. To top it off, there was not coffee offered in the room-no pot, nothing.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank K4146DWpamd
Reviewed 21 October 2020 via mobile

We checked in and the Operations Manager promised us that she would send up extra linens for my 15-year old nephew. That never happened. In the middle of the night someone above us was rolling around in a chair, and we called twice and they did nothing about the noise. After a sleepless night, we brought our concerns to the Front Desk and the clock just said “...that sucks.”

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Other at avid Hotels Denver Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2020

Hi michaelaZ8656JG,

Thank you for visiting us and for taking the time to write to us about your experience. Our hotel makes comfort and quality available to everyone.

I reviewed your comments, and I'm sorry for the issues with not having linen, the noise, and the front desk. I understand your disappointment. I forwarded your comments to our managing team and took action to prevent these issues from happening again. I sent you a private message so we can discuss your stay further.

I hope you give us the opportunity to host your next stay.

Regards,

Oscar C.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 19 September 2020 via mobile

New hotel! Excellent customer service, everyone super nice! Linens and beds super comfortable and toiletries the best quality! Totally worth staying here. Breakfast was super good, lots of delicious options. Absolutely happy to have stayed here.

Date of stay: September 2020