Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews day tour lush greenery green oasis night swimming metro manila picture taking resort pools resto improvement teambuilding clark cons instagram function philippines
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

This will be my 3rd time to visit the resort for our team building activities. The farm have done a lot of improvements since 2015. Inside the resort are the newly constructed hotel and villas, named after the endemic fruits in the philippines. Villas and hotels rooms are well designed and spacious. Team building set up are appropriate with large open areas. Full grown trees populate the area. There were swiping pools, basketball courts, two function rooms that can accomodate 100-200pax.
In between hotels, villas, function rooms are walkable but in case your not comfortable walking, you can ride the golf cart.
Staff are polite and very organized. The only downside is the present of mosquitoes in the open areas and resto.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank nbadsuara
Reviewed 28 January 2020

I enjoyed our stay here even if we just had a day tour. Ambiance is very relaxing, they have 2 big pools and even though we came on a weekend it feels we rented the whole resort. Staff are very accommodating but I think it would be even better if they improve the food. The day tour package includes lunch meal set and PM snacks. we bought separate drinks for the PM snacks because they just served sandwich no fried or chips on the side and no drinks. Good thing I enjoyed the sangria I bought :)

for the pictures, check my instagram: mscriselle

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 2 January 2020

We visited Green Canyon before the day of my birthday, I was with my friends. We enjoyed the calmness of the place, it's a home away from home.

The front desk on-duty should interact more with guests and should practice the proper way of step by step check in process.

Room rates are a bit expensive.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank Valiant0429
Reviewed 6 November 2019

We were here for a teambuilding activity and we were not disappointed. The food was great! But what we really enjoyed here is the heated pool because it allowed me to go night swimming to my heart's content. The staff were all courteous and kind. So refreshing with all the lush greenery around.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 6 September 2019 via mobile

Visit the property with families and was very comfortable stay. They have regular pool and a wave pool that anyone can enjoy thoroughly. Restaurant is spacious and the service is top notch. Rooms also in a good level and the front office staff also nice. They have buggy service and ample parking space.
Staff is very kind that they arranged our breakfast when we leave as around 4 am in the morning.
Highly recommended..