“Great getaway for quiet reflexion or exploring...”
other travellers have booked this property
the Sanctuary of the Rose Guesthouse. Peaceful Mountain Luxury for Two
Sitting room; Original wood floors, ceiling vigas, kiva gas fireplace. Views to mountains. Bedroom with queen bed and Bed Bath and Beyond linens; Views towards garden labyrinth.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Private romantic getaway.
Luxury linens and gourmet chocolate.
Writing desk with view towards mountains.
Colorado memories in the making.
Kitchenette perfect for simple meals; Mexican tile table and bar stools.
Ready for morning coffee and planning your day. Gourmet coffees and teas provided.
Microwave, mini fridge, toaster, coffee and tea makers.
View of kitchenette from sitting room.
Bathroom with Mexican tile sink.
Fluffy towels and Southwestern warmth.
New 2016 Kastmarble shower.
Specialty shampoos and lotions provided.
Full tub for your soaking pleasure.
View of sitting room looking towards bathroom from bedroom.
Warm and cozy kiva gas fireplace keeps you warm in winter.
St. Therese in the fireplace niche.
Hand painted mural of Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods about couch.
Labyrinth for meditative walking next to guesthouse. Mountain views visible from labyrinth
Back patio with chairs overlooking mountains/labyrinth. Perfect for morning coffee or afternoon wine
Complete property view with Sanctuary Guesthouse (left) and Owner's house (right)
Mountain view from Sanctuary front porch
'Today, let there be peace within.' - St. Therese, the Sanctuary's patron saint.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 74 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Curiosity...
“Great getaway for quiet reflexion or exploring the area”
Reviewed 5 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

I was looking for a place to find solitude and space for reflection. Ann's Sanctuary provided exactly what I needed. It is imbued with a quiet spirit. The books, music, soft throws and even the delightful teas all contributed to a perfect stay.

Lauralyn...
“Beautiful guesthouse in the mountains”
Reviewed 13 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

The Sanctuary of the Rose is the perfect place to find rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation. I've been three times at this point, and love how beautiful, clean, and peaceful it is at the Sanctuary. I like to go for personal retreats, and I always come away from it at peace and refreshed. The labyrinth is a wonderful prayer aid -- it's very easy to focus while walking the path. Ann is a gracious and attentive host, and she has made a beautiful place to get away and relax. I highly recommend this guesthouse to anyone!

musicmann...
Littleton, Colorado
“Happy Anniversary”
Reviewed 10 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Wow, what a Peaceful and Great Getaway!! My Wife and I read and explored the area, with the wish that we could stay longer. The Sanctuary of the Rose is a very tranquil place and Ann is a very Gracious host. We will be back!!

Julie G
“Perfect getaway”
Reviewed 1 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My husband and I spent 3 nights in this cozy home. It was wonderful. The attention to detail amazed us. I would highly recommend this prefect retreat in the mountains. I can’t wait to go back!

98TCH
Topeka, Kansas
“The best R&R!”
Reviewed 28 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This was our third stay at the Sanctuary (there would have been more, but it's always booked!). It is the best! It is very quiet and peaceful, and the view of the mountains is stunning. But you are also minutes away from Manitou Springs and Colorado Springs. It's also walking distance to The Wines of Colorado and Backroom Pizza. Both awesome places to eat.

We love staying at the Sanctuary. Ann doesn't skimp on the details. The towels, the soaps, and even the tissues are first rate! As we pull out of the driveway on our last day, my husband and I discuss our next trip to the Sanctuary.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing