2 people are viewing this hotel
US$119
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
BestWestern.com
US$119
Priceline
US$113
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
FindHotelUS$118
Expedia.comUS$118
Hotels.comUS$118
All reviews complimentary snacks front desk great hotel great stay green chili very clean hotel best westerns would definitely stay here again newer hotel gas station biscuits and gravy enjoyed our stay breakfast staff breakfast was delicious short drive comfortable beds king room
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is amazing. The free breakfast was the reason we chose to stay here. Let me tell you, I would have paid for that breakfast. You can tell they put love into what they put out for the guest. There was a variety of options, good cereal, and options of milk!!! The lady serving with the purple hair was so friendly. She even brought the food to our table. I wish I could pronounce her name, but not gonna try.
The front desk staff was friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2021

I asked for a first floor didn’t get - they gave me a room that was a hot mess - walls all scratched drains didn’t work and the pool generator made a noise all night long-(201) ( AVOID) they moved me the next night to first floor - much better room but the bed was lopsided but no noise and the bathroom drained - staff was very kind and breakfast was beyond amazing- the do charge 2.50 for wash and dry kinda a HUGE RIP OFF
AND a lot of homeless / gross people were staying there - they need to move the smoking out side try to the end of the street not in-front of the front doors-
ALOT OF smokers present -! Absolutely ridiculous !

1  Thank brandydl2021
Reviewed 24 January 2021

I did a lot of searching for a great price / value / kitchen around Colorado Springs- Needed a place that would offer that and comfortability - this place is IT- they also honor military-! BONUS-!
The prices are outstanding for everything you receive-
Beds are comfy water pressure in the shower is AMAZING
STAFF IS ok POINT- clean lobby clean rooms- the gym is also pretty nice for a hotel gym - the free full breakfast is outstanding - they are following all rules for Covid as well-
There is one room you should stay away from throug
201 there is a noise that comes from the pool generator or something but all night long it goes off about every 4 minutes and it’s sounds like a trash truck - steer clear -! After I left them know - ( which they already knew :( ) they gave me a new room ) which was a huge pain to move but well worth it - things you just don’t know till someone writes a review to let you know -
I definitely appreciated my stay for 4 days at this Best western and would come again -
( side note ) before you get a room always check if all drains are draining fully ( mistake on my part )
And for the hotel I would suggest after so many months to always do some touch up with some fresh paint- goes a long way for them walls that get beat up - ( looks kinda junky when you go in a room with the walls thrashed -
My opinion-
Thanks again for a wonderful stay - after the small mishaps

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank brandyl698
Reviewed 24 January 2021

This Best Western was one of the best that I have stayed. Exceptionally well maintained rooms, lobby etc. Had the option of a modified hot breakfast as well as grab and go. Location was convenient to interstate and shopping.

Reviewed 5 January 2021

Great location and lovely hotel! The rooms are a nice size with very clean comfortable beds, the pillows were super soft and comfy as well. Quick access to the highway and close to a couple of restaurants too. Breakfast was tasty with a selection of items to choose from which was great. My kiddos enjoyed the heated indoor pool. Also they have a bar with a good variety of bottles to choose from for mixed drinks. All staff was helpful and friendly. I will be staying here again :)