“Good Food, Very Friendly”

Eddyline Brewery and Taproom
Ranked #7 of 41 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Good Food, Very Friendly Staff. I appreciated the adherence to social distancing and mask wearing that was evident.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (324)

Reviewed 2 February 2021

Was looking forward to trying this restaurant out as they were recommended by the locals. So we went in last Saturday and they had an hour wait due to capacity restrictions and we didn’t have a reservation or as they call we weren’t on the list. We had a tired baby so we decided to leave and come back when the rest of our family got in town. We are 45 min away so I called today to make a reservation for my family of 5 and was informed they don’t take reservations. I was confused that we weren’t on the wait list the other night but now I couldn’t get a reservation. I called back to talk to a manager and try to work something out as we have a 1 year old and waits don’t work well after a 45 minute drive. I was told they don’t take reservation again and they could not make an exception. It’s frustrating in these times when restaurants are being hit hard to be turned down like this. We planned on diner for 5 and drinks. I will not be making a 45 min drive to hopefully get a table. We will take our money somewhere else.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 20 October 2020

We stopped by on our way through Bueno Vista and ordered the Pumpkin Pale Ale and a Raspberry Wheat beers. Both were awesome. We ordered the Rueben and the Bone Shaker Burger and OMG..... The BEST!! I would have eaten dinner there the same night if we could have. This place is a gem located in a great spot. Will definitely be back on my next trip.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 11 October 2020

We stopped in to Eddyline's new place on South Main (near the river) twice during our 4-day visit to BV. First time we had ciders and nachos. The ciders were great! The nachos were good. We devoured them, but you might want to know they cover the chips with a queso sauce, so the chips end up getting soggy. (Different from baking the whole pile of chips, cheese, etc... ) Tasty, but messy, and the chips end up soggy. Next time I might ask for the queso on the side... Second trip we had the raspberry wheat - so good we had to take a 6-pack home with us! I ate a burger: looked so good and tasted even better. My husband pulled pork: good! We ate inside as we had spent the whole day outside hiking, etc.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 30 September 2020

Service was acceptable, but didn’t go out of their way to offer more selection after our initial order at the door. We asked for a patio seat & were given a table in direct sun beating down on us. Pizza we ordered was horrible - half raw with cheese & mushrooms sliding off. Had better frozen pizza than this. This restaurant has NO competition in this area, so they can get away with mediocre service, food & high prices for beer & wine as well.

Date of visit: September 2020