“Disappointed”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Zip Code 80601
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were visiting from out of state and craving some good Italian food that offered GF as well. Although advertised as having GF, they only had GF linguini and ravioli. The trick was finding a sauce to go with. Meatballs had bread in them. Spaghetti with chicken in the sauce turned out to be the only option. According to my husband, less than tasty. I ordered chicken parmesan which is one of my favorites. It was very thin and dried out. One very small breadstick came with the salad with none served with the entre. What restaurant, let alone an Italian restaurant, not serve bread with the meal? Atmosphere was nice. Service was lacking. Would not go back.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Extremely slow service! Began to think we were invisible, Had to flag down a waitress to take our order, and were misquoted price of an extra salad. Food was very good but service definitely was subpar!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I love the ambience at the Brighton Pinocchio's. The mismatched plates, different unique salt & pepper shakers on all the tables, the people are nice, just an over-all feel good experience. If your looking for a romantic choice in Brighton, this is really the only place. The food is only okay though. At least I haven't had anything that knocks my socks off. Last time I had Archobellino Piatto because it said it was unique to Pinocchio's. The sauce, vegetables, and pasta were delicious, but the chicken was tough and overcooked. My husband had lasagna which he said was ok. He added sausage to his order, which strangely came cut up in little pieces and poured over the top with the sauce. It also seemed over-cooked. It seems you should stick with the meatballs to be safe. I would definitely recommend Pinocchio's in Brighton as a good place to eat. Hopefully my experience with the food is not typical.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely fresh food. great value for money visited twice with my italian friends who recommended it..pity its not in my home town

Reviewed 31 December 2017

If you're looking for a nice friendly local restaurant that has very good homemade food go to Pinocchio's. The selection is very good for a variety of traditional Italian dishes and all are homemade. The bread sticks are great! Our server was Tonya who was friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. We were visiting our son who lives in Ft. Lupton, CO and we were staying at the Hampton Inn in Brighton so it was an easy place to get to.