All reviews third floor main street hot tub private balcony ski hill road mini fridge and microwave ski storage room the cool mountain air open windows common room room key room rate bed and breakfast the free shuttle bus off season beautiful room a wonderful stay
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I was nervous at first for what this place would hold but it far impressed my initial thoughts. We were on the third floor so my only complaint would be carrying our luggage up that far and not being able to breathe...lol. The room was beautiful! The furniture was absolutely beautiful and the fireplace was awesome to have in winter. I also loved the private balcony. There are common rooms on the first and second floors with puzzles and games and TV's. There's a fireplace on the second floor common balcony. The second floor common room also supplies dishes and utensils and tables to eat if you happen to have leftovers, which we did! Thoroughly enjoyed the stay and would highly recommend to anyone traveling to the area. It's also only a few blocks off the main street, a short walk to the buss stop, and has ski in and out privileges! So cool!

Room tip: Although it was quiet when we were there, I would imagine if people were actually using the common rooms there could be a bit more noise.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay and can't say enough good things about this hotel. Very comfortable beds, clean spacious rooms, convenient location (Main Street bars and restaurants/shuttle to lift right across the street and ski right to the back door!). Staff and owner and all very friendly and helpful. Hot tubs and Hot chocolate are an added bonus after a long day of skiing! This place surpassed all of our expectations so highly recommend

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank smmiller14
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Skiway Lodge is a small resort with only a handful of suites to rent. The suites are a cross between a traditional condo (w/ a mini fridge and microwave) and a hotel where you can get daily cleaning service and fresh linens). We got a little creative when I came making simple meals to save a little money, but we made it work.
The bed was very comfortable, as were all the sheets and linens. Since you are able to ski in & out of this resort, they also have a ski storage room.
The close location to Main Street, whether you walk, drive or wait for the free shuttle bus is also a nice feature. I personally would not recommend this resort for families with small children. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Skiway for the second time and still not disappointed. We got the King suite again and it was just as good as the last time. Room and bathroom were both clean, the bed was comfortable and the cookies were yummy. We had a hard time getting on the computer to print some things and couldn't make it happen. The wife called Tom and we got it sorted out in a heartbeat. We'll definitely look at the Skiway when we need to stay in Breck again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I tried to book a room online. Price seemed okay. Spent a lot of time filling out the online form, then at the very end was a list of charges: the room rate, the usual high room tax, plus $20 for "incidentals." What the heck? Now you tell me!
I made a reservation elsewhere in Breckenridge, without "incidentals."

Date of stay: July 2017