“Absolutely Perfect!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Looking Toward Dining Room
Dining Room & Deck with BBQ Dining Room--Sunny and Cheerful; Seats Eight People Comfortably.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dining Room & Deck with BBQ
Dining Room--Sunny and Cheerful; Seats Eight People Comfortably.
Deck off Living/Dining Room
Living Room With Gas Fireplace; View of Pine Trees
Kitchen Counter
Spacious Kitchen
Kitchen Counter
The Bright, Colorful Kitchen Is Well-Equipped And Will Delight the Ambitious Cook
Master Bedroom; Queen Bed
Columbine Pool:
Summer Season: Memorial Day to Labor Day
Winter Season: 1st to Last Day Ski Season
Columbine Pool:
Outdoor heated pool, indoor & outdoor hot tubs.
Powderhorn Exterior
Designated Parking in Indoor Garage
Powderhorn Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

“Absolutely Perfect!”
Reviewed 16 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Our stay was absolutely fantastic!!! We loved your cozy condo! I especially loved all the windows and the beautiful view. We huddled around the fire at night after cooking in your wonderful kitchen. We simply had the best time. My son in law has skied for 25 years and said it was the best ski conditions ever! We went snow shoeing one day while it snowed and it was breathtaking!

We definitely want to come back and enjoy your lovely condo again. Thanks for making it so special for us.

Date of stay: February 2013
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
chicago
Reviewed 11 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
A Tripadvisor Member
“Perfect location; terrific unit!”
Reviewed 10 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

This was a return trip to stay at Sandra's place, which we found in terrific condition once again. It's a bright cheery unit with everything we needed to be comfy during our stay. We loved the location -- walk to Peak nine and then walk to town at night. No need to move the car! The hot tub is awesome after a day of skiing. We'll be back, I'm sure.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
“Wonderful Getaway”
Reviewed 21 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Despite freezing temperatures outside, this condo was warm and welcoming, both on arrival and during our stay. The condo was spacious and well described on this website - although the walk to Quicksilver chairlift seemed slightly longer than 100yards. Having said that it was a convenient distance for almost ski in, ski out. Living room and bedrooms all comfortable. Cooking equipment was good - we ate in every night - but we missed a garlic press and non stick pans. Sandra was easy to work with and answered any questions we had promptly. We would definitely consider renting this condo again

LA
Reviewed 15 October 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: July 2012
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.