Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$166
  • Pool
US$278
DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$244
Skiway Lodge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$154
Breck Inn(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$156
All reviewsshuttle servicebedroom townhousethe kitchenmain streetin townhot tubgreat place to stayfree shuttleunderground parkinggas fireplacedaily housekeepingperfect locationfive minute walkfront desk staffmurphy bedgreat kitchenski boots
Reviewed 8 April 2017

My husband and I had a fabulous time here - nice walk into downtown Breckenridge, close to liquor and grocery stores and we were here for a beautiful wedding, which always makes a vacation nice and romantic.

The staff was friendly, our room was gorgeous (LOVE the fireplace!), and we were able to really relax. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Paige S, General Manager at Mountain Thunder Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Hello Rachel V. Thanks for your kind words about our beautiful property. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in Breckenridge and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Our flight from Atlanta was cancelled as were 1000"s of flights due to terrible weather. We could not get to Colorado for our vacation. This hotel would not accommodate and help us out with the cost of our hotel stay that was prepaid. They offered nothing to help us out. They kept pushing the decision to help us out to reservations.com and told us they would not give us any money back even though it was impossible for us to get there. Will Never stay here or reserve through RESERVATIONS.COM which is a wholesaler that we didn't even know we booked through!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kelly A T

Hello Kelly A T. I am sorry to hear that your flights out of Atlanta had been cancelled and you were not able to join us in Breckenridge. Unfortunately during high volume time periods, such as spring break and much of the winter season, we stand by a no refund policy unless guests have purchased Travel Insurance in which case the refunds are processed through the company by which you purchased the insurance. If you are interested, I would be happy to chat through other options that may work with your situation. You may reach me by calling the front desk at 970-547-5650 and asking for Paige.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Horrible!!! Called the phone number on their website to find out about WiFi, hair dryers, early check-in,... The first employee was unhelpful; her supervisor ("Craig" I think he said) was unhelpful and very rude. He would not answer any questions about the rooms or amenities, and hung up on me. Do not deal with these people!

Room Tip: Call somewhere else
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Hello skipro99. I am sorry to hear that you had a negative interaction with a member of the reservations team. That is unacceptable and I have passed your message on to this department. I am also sorry that this interaction gave you a negative impression of our property, as this type of interaction would not be something that our team would condone. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call me at 970-547-5650 and ask for Paige.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Donovan who checked us in was friendly, professional, and very accommodating. Mountain Thunder Lodge is lucky to have him.
Accommodations and amenities were pleasantly above expectations, I highly recommend the place!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Conveniently located mid way between the lifts and the town, it's easy to start your day with a five minute walk to the Gondola up the mountain, and at the end you can stop directly outside the building on the 4 o'clock run. In the evenings, Main Street is then a five minute walk away. One of the advantages of Breckenridge as a ski destination is that it's attached to a real town, full of great shops, bars and restaurants.

This time we were located in the main building near the main entrance, and I was worried given previous reviews of how this could be noisy, but we were never disturbed by guests coming or going. I love the construction of the building, as we never heard a sound from adjacent rooms. The kitchen facilities were great, the living room comfortable. The only issue is that the rooms are a little hot, even with the heating switched off, the temperature never dropped below 69F.

That said, the location is unbeatable, the staff friendly and helpful, it's where we stay every time we visit Breck!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends