“Perfect place to rent”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 5 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Price, size, and location.
Liked least: Nothing, believe it or not, everything about this unit is great!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Family Spring Break”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Easy check in and out. My group (Myself and wife, Mother and Father-in-law, and my 4 daughters) stayed and had plenty of extra room. Very convenient to the slopes and ski school. Kitchen had all the amenities we needed. Only two possible concerns: In-laws said the 2nd bedroom didn't have a great mattress and there are some low hanging pipes in the reserved parking spot that would hit the luggage rack of the Yukon if not careful. Relatively smallish issues. Would definitely stay again

Management Response
20 Mar 2014
Dear Sean:

Thank you for your review of Powderhorn #A405! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have shared your review with the owner concerning the mattress in the 2nd bedroom and next time we will be sure to have you park up top on the parking deck to avoid that really short garage – thank you for noting!

Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
TX
Reviewed 27 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing