All reviews great location main street quicksilver chair few minutes walk shops and restaurants the staff was friendly and helpful ski gear fitness center ski school off season bedroom condo lift tubs skiing base peak slopes
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed in January 2017 for a week of snowboarding, the hotel was modern & clean , a breakfast was included for all guests which was more than adequate.
The room was very comfortable, pretty much everything you need on a sliding holiday.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Jon N, Front Office Manager at The Village Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Hello!

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We are so glad to hear you had a wonderful stay during our winter season. Here in Breckenridge, we love our snow just as much as our customer service! It is wonderful we were able to give both of those to you and we hope to see you again this coming season. Thank you for staying with us here at The Village Hotel.

Jon Neumeister
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

The Village has upgraded kitchens, granite counter tops, comply bed, close to everything.
On Sunday there was a fantastic market with many venders with delicious cheeses, fresh baked breads, organic veggies, and many surprises.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Shannon B, General Manager at The Village Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Thank you for your glowing review! I appreciate you sharing how much you enjoyed your stay with the TripAdvisor community. Our guests experiences are always our number one priority and I am thrilled that we were able to deliver a fantastic stay for you! We are so lucky to be steps away from the many festivals hosted in our Village at Breckenridge Plaza. The weekly Sunday Market is one of my favorites, up there with the HogFest, a.k.a, "Bourbon and Bacon Fest," which is August 24th-26th! you can find the full list of events on the Rocky Mountain Events page, so please come back and enjoy more festivities with us soon! I did want to mention that your stay was actually in our condo product, the Village at Breckenridge just so future guests are not expecting full kitchens in our hotel rooms! The good news is, we offer such a wide variety of room types, that we can always find the right accommodation that is the perfect fit for each guest!

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night and for the price we paid you would expect that the room will at least have a/c. We walked in to an oven and had to put the upgraded “air flow” contraption (window box fan) to at least get the room to a decent temp. The bathtub was gross with soap scum buildup. Tile floor cracked, wall paper patch jobs look terrible. The ONLY reason they got two stars is because their bed was comfortable. Other than that, they obviously don’t take good care of their rooms. You live and learn....I learned that this place is not worth the price we paid.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Shannon B, General Manager at The Village Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. I would like to talk with you more about your stay and ensure we have come up with a resolution for the issues you have encountered. All of our hotel rooms have air conditioning, so I apologize that you still had a room temperature that was not comfortable. All of our guest rooms should be clean and inviting, with all room amenities functioning properly when you arrive. I am very disappointed that this was not the experience you had and take your comments seriously. I would like to connect in more detail and ensure that we use your feedback to improve both our product and our service. I have listed my contact info below and hope to connect with you soon. Thank you for taking the time to let us know what aspects of your stay were not up to expectations so we can address it.

Kind Regards,

970-453-5119

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We showed up to check in & found there was an extra “club fee of $35/night” which covered valee parking. This was problematic for us due to dishonest advertising of price when we booked. Also denied us access to our vehicle. Found no microwave in room as advertised & refrig didn’t work. Bathroom was so small we had to stand in bathtub to close the door. Sink was in bedroom. AC had to be running all the time as there was no room ventilation. No fan in bathroom. I wouldn’t recommend this place. Stay in Frisco at a regular hotel instead of this condo conversion.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your candid review Warren G! We welcome feedback and use your comments as a way for us to continue to improve both our product and our service. I would love to connect with you over the phone to discuss your stay in more detail. Our resort fee should be covered on all of our booking channels, so I want to follow up on how you made your reservation so I can circle back and make sure the content on that channel is accurate. Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Our resort fee includes valet parking, in addition to providing access to our complimentary guest shuttle, business center, bike valet, daily lobby coffee and tea service and much more! Since going to this model, the feedback from our guests has been very positive! We are getting comments that they love the benefit of having the parking fee wrapped into the resort fee rate, as most properties in town have this as an additional fee. I appreciate you sharing with me that this was not your experience, so we can ensure all of our guests are leaving the Village Hotel having had a wonderful experience. Because all of our hotel rooms are valet parking, we are happy to pull your car around for you any time you need access to it, saving you the hassle of having to navigate through our parking garage! I am very sorry that you didn't have easy access to your vehicle during you stay, and again would love to connect in more detail about your stay to ensure all aspects of the experience have been addressed.

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. I have included my contact info below and hope we can connect soon!

970-453-5119

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Basic hotel with basic amenities. Housekeeping is a la carte so prepare to pay if you use it. Valet is wonderful. No pool for hotel guests (only for condo guests). The room is nice, bathrooms are really small. I am unsure if all my neighbors were not used to Colorado spring time weather but had to sleep with the window open because the room was at about 74 degrees according to the thermostat. The location is excellent, really close to many restaurants, bars, and shops.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KennaD14
LAV81657, General Manager at The Village Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for your reply Kenna D! I am glad you enjoyed our prime location! I shared your wonderful note about the valet with them at our last front office meeting. Thank you for taking the time to bring attention to the service they provided! I wanted to reach out to clarify on the Housekeeping info you mentioned. Our condo accommodations are on a Housekeeping a la carte model, but all of our hotel rooms in the Village Hotel have full daily housekeeping service. We hope to see you back at our hotel soon. Please let me know if I can be of assistance with any future reservations. Thank you for sharing this feedback and giving us the opportunity to clarify how our housekeeping programs differ between the Village at Breckenridge condos, and the Village Hotel rooms.

Kind Regards,