“absolutely awesome!!!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“absolutely awesome!!!”
Reviewed 29 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Breckenridge is an awesome place to vacation. The condo is great and priced well and security is top notched. The town is amazing, friendly people.
The only complaint that I have is that our room was not clean. The floors were dirty, the coffee table was sticky, the bathroom fan is a fire waiting to happen (very dirty). I just wanted to give you a heads up, because if you are paying someone to clean, they are not doing their job. Other than that, we had an absolute perfect vacation and looking forward to coming back. Thank You!

Your age range 45-54
“Cool”
Reviewed 20 April 2011 for a stay in December 2010

The place was OK. I have stayed at better. But good location and I love peak property Mgmt

Your age range 25-34
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice Break at affordable prices”
Reviewed 29 October 2010 for a stay in September 2010

We had a wonderful time during our stay in Breckenridge. Our accomdations were comfortable and clean. Our only complaint was the lack of Internet connection but since several business in the area offered complimentary s ervice it all worked out.

Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing