“Goldcamp II Property”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Goldcamp II #C-68

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Fun time”
Reviewed 10 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

The condo was great. We were missing a grill on the patio like it said in the description. The close proximity to the mountain was also great.

Rugged travelers

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
“okay”
Reviewed 19 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

The inside of the condo was beautiful and very comfortable. but since we weren't there to ski i was disappointed in the are we were. it was like being in an apartment complex right next to a busy street. the view out our balcony was of the parking lot and the street with all the traffic. i prefer to have a view of the mountains when i stay in the mountains.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
“Relaxing and cozy.”
Reviewed 22 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

We loved the location; off the main drag and quiet, yet town is totally accessible. It was cozy and the design allows for lots of private time if you need it (like teenagers do). The details of furniture and linens and kitchen equipment was superior. We had just about everything we needed and were able to spend some quality family time together.

Liked best: The coziness
Liked least: It was smaller than it looks online.
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing