“Great location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice but hard bed”
Reviewed 2 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

The ski country resort staff are friendly. The room was clean and comfortable however the bed was very hard and not comfortable. We stay in many places in the area and this one would be good for someone that likes a firm bed.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
2 Mar 2012
I'm glad to hear the positive word about our staff here at Ski Country. Many have been with us for years, so they are well equipped to take care of guests like few can. Not to mention, they are all experts on the area.

I will head out and take a look at the bed next chance i get and see what can be done to address it. I appreciate you letting us know.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I hope to see you up here again soon!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
Austin
Reviewed 8 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
8 Feb 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write the review. Although Park Meadows is our economy units, we do find a number of people enjoy them a great deal. They are 300 sq feet and offer some amenities motels do not have, such as a couple on site hot tubs and a kitchen. Not to mention, the lobby area has probably the best fire pit in all of Breckenridge.

I do see that we moved you to Trails End and I hope you found that unit to your liking. We hope to have you back with us again soon.

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
CO
Reviewed 29 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Your age range 25-34
29 Sep 2011
Thank you for your review of Park Meadows unit 2C.

We are happy to hear that your enjoyed your stay at Park Meadows Lodge and enjoyed the location and amenities the lodge has to offer.

We look forward to seeing you again here at Ski Country Resorts!
denver
Reviewed 16 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Your age range 45-54
16 Sep 2011
Thank you for your review of Park Meadows unit 2C. We are happy that you enjoyed your accommodations and your visit to Breckenridge. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great week during the offseason”
Reviewed 6 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

We really enjoyed our stay in unit 8222. The facilities are great and the condo was very comfortable, clean and modern. We would definitely stay there again. Only thing missing would be a wine opener, good knife for chopping, and a proper cutting board. Other than that we felt right at home.

Your age range 25-34
6 May 2011
Thank you Kristin for your review of Park Meadows unit 2C.

We will concentrate on expanding the kitchen inventory to include a wine opener, chopping knife and cutting board.

We look forward to having you back and thanks for letting us know about the items needed in the kitchen.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;