“Excellent Customer Care”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Excellent Customer Care”
Reviewed 22 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Ski Country's customer service is absolutely superb. The staff had an efficient, effortless check in process, and allowed us to move into the condo as soon as we arrived, several hours before the official check-in time. When we encountered a problem with our condo (although the place was supposed to fit four, it really only had adequate sleeping arrangements for two) we emailed their office and were moved into a different room with sufficient space within a few hours at no extra charge. Throughout the experience, the staff was friendly and helpful, and they went out of our way to make sure we had a good stay in Breckenridge at a very reasonable cost. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend them to anyone else.

22 Sep 2012
Hi Trevor, thank you for your review of our Park Meadows Complex and incredible evaluation of our Ski Country Staff! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us here in Breckenridge, despite your original condo being too tight for 4 people. (Park Meadows 1 Bedroom units do offer sufficient bedding for 4 with a Queen Bed and Queen Sofa Sleeper, but are only 300 sq ft which is agreeably a tight space for 4 people planning to spend a lot of time in the condo). We pleased to hear that things worked out for you and look forward to your return to Breckenridge, hopefully to enjoy a Winter visit with us as well!
co
Reviewed 31 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

“Excellent value”
Reviewed 29 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

The office was right on top of everything and very friendly. Good description of the rooms and where it was situated in town. After hours pick up of package was simple as was drop off in the morning at checkout. The room was small, but that was expected, yet it was also very well arranged, perfectly clean, nicely appointed and worked just right for two of us. Cost was definitely a consideration and with a very convenient location and nice room the price was right.

29 Jun 2012
Thank you for your review of Park Meadows unit 6A! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time in Breckenridge and at Park Meadows. Park Meadows is one of our most budget friendly lodging options and can be the perfect choice for those wanting somewhere with a great in town and ski in location! The kitchenettes are another nice feature that many tend to enjoy. Thanks again and we hope to see you again in the future! You can view all of our individual Park Meadows units with pictures and unit specific details at www.SkiCountry.com
“Christmas Vacation”
Reviewed 29 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

As always, Sky Country Resorts worked with us. We delayed our trip by a day due to a storm moving through Colorado. When I called the night before to see if we could move our days, Eric was experiencing problems with the computer system. Rather than placing me on hold, he took my information and said when the system recovered, he would call me. Within 10 minutes, Eric called and said he was able to move our stay by one day and the cost of the move was minimal. When we arrived, the maid staff was finishing the room and within an hour of arriving we were checked in. Condo 6a was beautiful and we had a great time. Thank you Ski Country Resorts and Thank you Park Meadows Condo

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
29 Dec 2011
Glad we were able to take care of you again! I'll be sure to pass on the praise to Erik for a job well done in keeping your vacation on track. Its always a source of pride for me when someone steps up and takes responsibility for ensuring your vacation happens right.

Thanks for taking the time to write the kind words. We hope to see you back with us soon!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
“All we needed!”
Reviewed 24 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Vey nice, clean, updated and comfortable unit. Was perfect for the two of us.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
24 Dec 2011
We're happy to hear you had a pleasant stay with us. It always makes our job easier when homeowners take the pride in their unit that this one does.

We hope you enjoyed your time in Breck and to see you again soon.

Thanks!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing