“A good value”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A good value”
Reviewed 9 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

My wife and I stayed here recently for our anniversary weekend. We found the accommodations to be quite satisfactory and a good value for our money. I'm sure there are 'fancier' places that we could have stayed at, but Park Meadows definitely met our needs. We'd stay here again.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
9 Sep 2011
Thank you for your review of Park Meadows unit 8B. We are happy that you choose Breckenridge and Park Meadows Lodge to spend your anniversary. We look forward to hosting your next visit or family gatherings.

Please stay in touch with us at www.skicountry.com for lodging specials and direct bookings.
Highlands Ranch Co.
Reviewed 1 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
1 Sep 2011
Thank you for your 4 star review of Park Meadows Lodge and unit 8B. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Park Meadows and in Breckenridge, we look forward to having you back again. Please stay in touch with us at www.skicountry.com and book direct with Ski Country!
Berthoud co
Reviewed 18 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
18 Aug 2011
Thank you for your great review of Park Meadows Lodge and unit 8B. We are pleased they you came to Breckenridge to enjoy a few days of relaxation and our mountain environment. Park Meadows is very affordable and offers the traveler a great location and lots of relaxing amenities to enjoy while visiting Breckenridge.

We look forward to your next visit to Breckenridge and Ski Country Resorts!
LA
Reviewed 7 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
7 Apr 2011
Thank you for your review of Breckenridge Park Meadows Lodge and unit 8B. Park Meadows continues to be the best value and location in Breckenridge.

Please, on your next visit if something is not working correctly, just call us and we will have it repaired quickly. We will work to have the burners repaired on the range.

We hope you will come again soon, Breckenridge is also a wonderful place to visit in the summer!
Kansas City
Reviewed 14 January 2010 for a stay in December 2009

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
from
US$119
/ Night
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing