“Great location, spacious 2bdr condo!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location, spacious 2bdr condo!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We definetely enjoyed this condo for its convenient location next to quicksilver chairlift and to town. Having a ski in-out made my stay so much more confortable than other years where I depended on a bus ride to arrive to the lift and go back home...
I loved the view from balcony and the space for my family!
Totally recomended!

12 Mar 2014
Hello Sofia- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
KS
Reviewed 19 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

19 Feb 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. I have passed along your suggestion regarding the TV's to the homeowner. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“perfect location”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

The condo was very comfortable and clean. Everything in the unit worked well and the kitchen had everything we needed. We had a 3 year old with us, so the location was perfect with the beginner slopes in the backyard! Great trip! We will return and ask for this unit.

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
12 Feb 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“The best snow and great accommodations”
Reviewed 17 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

From beginning to end our stay was great. The condo was very spacious, comfortable and had everything we needed. Having 2 bathrooms and the ski closet was a super plus. The location of this property is perfect for skiers and non skiers alike. The back door opens up to the slopes and the front door opens to town.

A romantic getaway
17 Jan 2014
Hello Davis- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Christine...
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Beautiful Mountain Views from an Open-Concept Condo”
Reviewed 2 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

We loved our stay (though too short!) at Trails end 502 in Breckenridge! My husband and I came with friends for the weekend to do some hiking in the yellow aspen. We were not disappointed at all! The condo was extremely clean, had everything we needed in the kitchen, had a very large living/dining area that was all open concept including the kitchen - this was something that was hard to find in other condos we looked at. We also loved that the entire living/dining area (and kitchen since it's all open) had a beautiful view of the mountains to the east! There is a large master bedroom with attached bathroom and a smaller bedroom with bathroom just across the hall. Perfect for 2 couples or a family. Also the condo is walking distance (about 5 min) to the main part of Breckenridge for shopping and eating, etc. I highly recommend this condo and hope to be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: views out the huge windows/balcony doors
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
1 Oct 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing