“Fabulous home/location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Fabulous home/location”
Reviewed 4 April 2013 for a stay in August 2012

I always use Ski Country on Main Street for my property rentals in Breckenridge. I have used them for many years and always receive good Customer Service. I like that they have a shop right in town and you can speak with a person face to face. The condo is lovely and we have stayed in it several times before. Plenty of space, always kept up to date and clean. Well stocked for supplies/cookware to have meals in the condo. Trails End condo's are in a great spot that you can walk into town if you prefer and not take the car off the lot. Property is secure. You could not enter the building without the necessary key/fob. I always recommend Ski Country Rental to my friends who are headed that direction. I have been happy with all the properties they have rented to me. Trails End has both an indoor pool and hot tubs. Very nice well kept property.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Management Response
4 Apr 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoy our customer service as that is an area of our business we pay much attention to. Taking a vacation should be fun and easy, no hassle! We value your long relationship with our company and can't express enough thanks for referring our business to others. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the Trails End complex with its convenient location and good security measures. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in Breckenridge soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Two day birthday getaway”
Reviewed 15 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

The condo was clean and and roomy felt like home. Was nice to have the creek outside to listen to while we went to sleep at night. We used the hot tub and was hot and clean. We took a hike out back of condo was a nice trail in the trees and along the creek. Was within decent walking distance from downtown.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Management Response
15 Jul 2011
Thank you for your wonderful review of our Trails End unit 502. We are very pleased that you came to Breckenridge and enjoyed your 2 day birthday getaway.

We at Ski Country Resorts look forward to hosting your future getaways and vacation time, so please stay in touch with us at www.skicountry.com for upcoming lodging specials!
“Convenient and cozy”
Reviewed 14 January 2010 for a stay in December 2009

We loved our condo at Trails End. It was so convenient to skiing and town. The condo was well-maintained and very comfortable. We would certainly rent it again.

Colorado

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing