“Amazing experience!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Amazing experience!”
Reviewed 21 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

All was great! Clean, well equiped, big, nice furniture, close to slopes. Would go back anytime!

21 Mar 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent location of your rental unit as well as the layout and decor. We appreciate your business and hope you do make it back to Breckenridge so we can host you again!
“2013 ski trip”
Reviewed 7 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

My friends and I have been staying with Ski Country for the last 15 years. Always great service, and this year they went out of their way. I had some health issues ,ending up in the hospital,and they were very accommodating . We have used #506 several times and love the accessibility of the Trail's End condo area.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
7 Feb 2013
Hi Mark-
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we hope you are feeling better! We always look forward to hearing our guests feedback, especially when we deliver the service we strive for and thank you for being a loyal guest to us! We hope to see you again on your future stays in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nothing like a rental property...more like renting a nice apartm”
Reviewed 8 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

This unit was totally updated and felt like being home. Loved the fact that it was, for the most part, ski in and ski out. Underground parking garage was a huge bonus, considering that this was the coldest I've ever been on a skiing trip! We would definitely book it again!

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
KY
Reviewed 13 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
13 Jan 2011
Thank you Erin for your appreciation of Trails End condominiuims and unit 506.

Year after year, Trails End continues to be the best ski in/out location in Breckenridge and the garage is an added plus.

We look forward to your return visit to another one of Ski Country Resorts premier properties! Please visit us again soon at www.skicountry.com for more great lodging specials!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Some room for improvement.”
Reviewed 7 January 2010 for a stay in December 2009

We would like to see the rooms have queen sized beds. Our group consist of adult married couples that want to sleep together. Bunk beds or twin beds don't work well for us. We also think that there needs to be enough keys and key fobs for each adult in our group.

Thanks,
Steve

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Sleeping arrangements
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
from
US$159
/ Night
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing