“Awesome weekend”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Beth P
Wausau, Wisconsin
“Awesome weekend”
Reviewed 31 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Trails End was a great ski in ski out location! The building was quite and clean. The underground parking was definitely a plus! The hot tubs were always clean. The view was great and it was close to downtown. The unit we stayed in was very clean and up to date. It fit our needs and our adult children. Would definitely stay here again.

Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
5 Feb 2015
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
Reviewed 1 October 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
20 Dec 2014
FL
Reviewed 13 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

13 Mar 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
MA
Reviewed 24 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Rugged travelers
24 Feb 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location for Skiing in and out”
Reviewed 15 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

My wife and 4 daughters were looking for a condo with easy access to the slopes, town and room for all of us and this condo was perfect. You could store your skis on the first floor and walk out the backdoor less than 100 steps to the lift. Town was a short 2 blocks and there was indoor parking. We checked in late (1am) and we had no problem getting the key and finding the condo with the instructions. The only slight drawback was the living area (tv) was smaller then I expected but we didn't stay up too late. We would stay again

15 Mar 2013
Hi Tom- Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy, convenient location of Trails End to both the ski slopes and town as you mentioned. We are sad when we are unable to greet our guests personally at check-in but knowing our information is helpful will make us rest a little easier! I apologize that the TV was not a desirable size but hopefully next time you visit Breckenridge you will give us the chance to find one better suited for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing