“Living in luxury.”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Good price, ok room.”
Reviewed 5 April 2013 for a stay in July 2012

The room was set up nicely. The bed and kitchen were good. The TV was tiny and old school. The bathroom was ok. Nothing fancy. The location is great. Being on the lake made it easy to walk to the shops.

There were only three draw backs. Our room was right above a mexican restaurant. So it was warm, noisy and smelled in the evening.

The second was the housekeeping. On check out day, they showed up at 8:30. So, we felt very rushed to pack up. That led us to skip our double check and we left some items there. Noting valuable, just sentimental. They don't really have a lost and found, so we never recoverd or items. Oh well.

The third is the hot tub. It is in the lobby of the mexican restaurant. Granted it is elevated, so the patrons don't see you. However, it is not peaceful and it very akward to here so much comotion. We booked the place because it had a hot tub, but we didn't even make it 5 minutes before we went back to the room

Overall a good stay for a night or two. I am sure some of the other rooms are better. I would recommed it to my friends, but not the room we had.

Check-in / front desk Service
Rugged travelers
5 Apr 2013
Hello Clyde- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to hear that you would recommend us as a business to your friends and am glad to hear that you enjoyed your rental. In regards to its location and the comments made about the hot tub, we understand. Fortunately, the array of lodging with locations, amenities, set up, size etc is so vast that we are sure to find accommodations that meet certain desires of guests. Some people enjoy the shared facilities with the open roof of the hot tub while others prefer a more private setting. I am sure that when you return, if you provide our booking agents with a little more detail about any specifics you'd like (ie private hot tub) we can find you what you need! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.
New Jersey
Reviewed 16 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Check-in / front desk
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
16 Mar 2013
Hi Phyllis- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am grateful for the details left, as we can pass them along to the homeowner for improvements. We are very proud of our employees and I am elated to hear that they are extending their good practices out to every guest. The Ski Country shuttle is a new amenity this year and I am once again glad to hear our guests utilizing it and enjoying the free service. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to host again on any future stays in Breckenridge.
Houston
Reviewed 22 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway
22 Dec 2011
Thank you for your review and we're glad you decided to choose to spend such a special occasion with us. The location on Main is great for heading out at night and close to some excellent restaurants (such as Mi Casa). But I am sorry to hear about the issue with the noise. We will make sure we leave some fans in the room to help out any light sleepers.

I hope your trip was a special one and that you will come back and see us to celebrate future anniversarys! Congratulations to you and happy holidays!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
A TripAdvisor Member
“Lovely room with a view of pond”
Reviewed 29 August 2010 for a stay in August 2010

This has got to be our most favorite place to stay in Breckenridge. Tastefully furnished and equipped with a patio view of the pond, it is also conveniently located in the heart of Breckenridge, you are only steps from shops, restaurants and the Riverside Center for performing arts. Popular MiCasa Restaurant is downstairs. What could have made this 5 stars? Offer internet service and a Queen size bed. The double was a bit small for us.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location for Downtown”
Reviewed 12 July 2009 for a stay in August 2008

We enjoyed the location of this small but quaint condo. It worked very well for my husband and me. It is small but we brought deck chairs along with us and enjoyed morning coffee or evening wine on the deck. The Mexican restaurant below the condo was delicious. We enjoyed especially their happy hour each evening. We parked our vehicle and were able to walk everywhere (including the City Market grocery store). We love Breckenridge and when we come as a couple and don't bring family, we enjoy staying at this condo. Like most tourists in the beautiful mountains, we didn't spend all that much time in the condo, but rather out enjoying the scenary. The condo is small but very well furnished, including the kitchen. We would stay here, again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing