“Could it get better? I think not!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Could it get better? I think not!”
Reviewed 7 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

This place is amazing, simple as that. The ladies at Ski Country are genuine, accommodating, and just down right sweet. Shannon, you are the best! Thank you for everything. I vote for a raise for Shannon.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Management Response
7 Jun 2012
Hi Brandi! Thank you for your great review! I'm so glad to hear that your upgrade to Highlander Townhomes was a huge hit! I hope you ladies enjoyed your time in Breckenridge and we look forward to your return! And thanks for the kind words of praise... It makes our day to hear that we were able to help contribute to our guests' vacation being an enjoyable one! -Shannon Sinnard, Director of Marketing & Sales
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great townhome for a family”
Reviewed 26 February 2010 for a stay in February 2010

Everything about the townhome was wonderful. There was nothing missing for us to be able to cook our meals, prepare for skiing, enjoy our time (well, they do need a spatula!). My only caution is that this is NOT a ski in / ski out facility. It is a walk a few blocks up a steep hill to the lift facility, but honestly that was not an issue for us. I would return, with family, as there was nothing I did not like about the townhome or location.

“First Rate”
Reviewed 2 July 2009 for a stay in June 2009

Beautiful, well appointed townhouse that is an easy walk from Breck's Main Street. Our family of six had a wonderful time and we were completely satisfied with the accommodations. Plenty of room to spend time together and plenty of places to get off on your own and read a book. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything you need for cooking and serving. The master bath is large and luxurious and the others are entirely adequate.The hot tub is large and in fairly good shape. It does need a new cover lift, although you can still use it pretty easily. The large laundry room was a plus. The driveway and garage were a tight fit for our conversion van, but we managed. We highly recommend this townhouse.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing