“Superb service again from Ski Country!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Superb service again from Ski Country!”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

The service we received from Ski Country was outstanding. Minor problems with the condo were rectified immediately. We received additional kitchen equipment within hours of mentioning some shortages! Amazingly attentive and helpful staff! The condo was cosy and well situated being near a bus stop and within easy walking distance of the town. The shuttle sevice was good;extremely useful, for, for example, trips to the supermarket as we did not have a car. The best thing was the service from Ski Country; nothing seems to be too much trouble for their friendly and helpful staff. They really made the holiday!

10 Mar 2014
Hello Elaine- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation, the rental unit and our customer service. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Denver
Reviewed 19 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

19 Jul 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We welcome guest feedback, as it is how to gauge and improve ourselves as a business. I am saddened to hear your disappointment with your vacation rental. Unfortunately we cannot control when toilets decide to clog, but I am happy to hear that our staff was quick to respond and help. I will pass along your comments regarding the lack of channels and appliances to our homeowner, but I am hopeful you found one of the many restaurants in town with outstanding sports coverage. We appreciate your business.
A TripAdvisor Member
“As Easy and Hassle-Free as Riding Down a Bunny Hill”
Reviewed 21 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

I had never rented a condo in the mountains before and I was nervous about the whole process. Ski Country Resorts helped me find the right place (I loved my condo!!) and supported my trip with helpful assistance every single time I contacted them with requests or questions. Whenever I needed directions to get there, extra keys when I checked in, help finding the pool later during the night, or a wee bit of extra time to check out: they seemed pleased to help me out.

The best thing Ski Country Resorts did for me was to be very understanding and swift when I accidentally left my phone in the condo after check-out; They not only found my phone but they did so by having to check with dozens of the room cleaners, scattered all over Breckenridge, in the middle of a blizzard! They had my phone recovered and shipped back to me in one day - all without seeming to be frustrated with me for the trouble I caused. Wonderful Vacation Experience!!!

Oh, and the snow at a-Basin and Breckenridge was awesome!!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
21 Mar 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent process we were able to provide with your first vacation rental experience. Planning a vacation should be easy and we like to keep it that way. I am also glad to hear that our staff was able to accommodate your requests and deliver your lost and found phone back to you in a timely manner. Those are the standard of service we strive for! We appreciate your business and hope to host you on any future stays in Breckenridge!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Breckenridge is an awesome place to spend your Spring Break!”
Reviewed 11 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

My family goes to Breckenridge every year for Spring Break. It is always a great time. We have booked through Ski Country Resorts almost every year. Lance West condos was a great location. The condo was very conveniently located and on the shuttle route. We had an awesome time as ususal this year. I highly recommend Ski Country Resorts!

A romantic getaway
11 Apr 2012
Thank you for your great review! I'm glad to hear you took advantage of the free shuttle. With the stop being right outside, it can save you quite the hassle with parking.

Thanks again for your recommendation and we hope to see you back with us!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
Florida
Reviewed 28 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
28 Dec 2011
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a fantastic review for Lance's West. The location is hard to beat being close to the South end of Main as well as the lifts right there. I'm glad you took advantage of the free public transit as well.

Thanks again for tha kind words and we hope to see you back here soon!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;