“location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“location”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Incredible location. Enjoyed the gas fireplace. Shower was roomy.
Would have liked more storage space, another clothes closet. Would rent again, but may look for unit with another bathroom.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
15 Apr 2014
Hello Paddy- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Convenient location”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

The location of this rental is very convenient to renting ski's, storing ski's and walking to the peak 9 lift. A couple things to know are, it's across the street from the Irish Pub and at night it is very loud. By the third night we figured out if we put the tv on some soft music we didn't hear it as much. The Wifi didn't work either. We were to busy to call it in. The condo was very clean and the location was excellent! Close to pool, lifts and restaurants. The Ski Country Resort folks were awesome to work with. Customer service is excellent. I would definately work with them again but I would reserve a condo that doesn't face main street.

27 Mar 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us and your candid feedback is invaluable. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It looks like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
GA
Reviewed 19 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

19 Feb 2014
Hello Tom- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Prefect condo for the perfect vacation!”
Reviewed 22 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

The condo was in the best location! So close to the slopes that you feel like you are on the mountain. The nightlife and shopping are all within feet of the condo as well! The amenities of the property and more specifically the condo really let us relax such as the soaking tub and fireplace. The tub may need a new lever as it seems to drain slowly and the mattress could use an egg crate or a pillow top as the coils were a little uncomfortable. Despite that, I can not wait to go back!

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
22 Mar 2013
Hello Jason- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent location of your rental unit, as well as the amenities. I will absolutely bring your comments regarding the tub and mattress to the attention of the homeowner. We appreciate your business and hope to host you on your future stays in Breckenridge!
Missouri
Reviewed 8 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
8 Dec 2011
Thanks for the great review! Personally, I'm convinced we have the best maintenance guys in Breck and I'm glad your experience is able to back up my lofty claims. The mountain should have a few more runs open for you in the upcoming weeks so be sure to let us know when you're ready to come back.

Happy Holidays!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing