8 people are viewing this hotel
US$309
Free cancellation until 02/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hyatt.com
Hotels.comUS$310
Agoda.comUS$309
Expedia.comUS$310
1,667 results
All reviews park hyatt ski valet fire pit slope side ski school ice skating s mores lobby bar ski resort hotel is beautiful hotel restaurant spring break resort fee king bed live music the ritz bachelor gulch
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Great Location for Skiing at Beaver Creek! Loved the 5 Hot Tubs, robes and fresh towels every evening after Skiing. Great Apres Ski in the lobby with beautiful views! Service and Manhattan's were fantastic!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, Guest Services / Front Office at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2021

So excited that you enjoyed the manhatten's made by our wonderful bar team! We are delighted that you were able to enjoy the outdoor hot tubs as well. Please join us again soon and thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.

Reviewed 2 March 2021

I wasn't going to write a review but the manager threatened me by telling me if I write a review and show the pictures of my shower he would make sure I lose my travel agent rate which I received $75 off my room rate. Checked in and our room was ready... Great.. Threw our bags in the room quick and hit the slopes with the kids. Got back to room and changed in to swimming trunks and hit the pool and hot tub. Got back up to room to shower quick before dinner as we only had 30 mins before our reservation and our shower walls were full of long black clumps or hair. Tried to call down to lobby but our phone didn't work and it was too far to walk as we were on other side of hotel ( now wish I would of thought to use my cell phone). Before dinner without showers for the family I went down to talk to manager and show her pictures of the gross hair filled walls. She said she would take care of it. We get back from dinner at 10pm and went to take shower and the walls were not cleaned and clumps of hair still there. I called down as our phone was fixed and working now and she said they came and cleaned. She offered to change rooms but our 6 and 8 year old kids were tired and to move all the bags and kids would be too much work that late in the night so we ended up staying in the room and praying we don't get Covid from room not being cleaned properly. When you pay $1k a night and spend $1400 on dinner and lunch at a Park Hyatt in 20 hours you expect more. They did offer to waive my Valet parking but told them to keep it. I will say the location is great but I think the rooms and service are going downhill.

1  Thank TRtgetraveler
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, Guest Services / Front Office at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear TRtgetraveler, I'm sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations, and my apologies that the multiple managers that worked with you during your stay were not able to offer any solutions that met your needs. I believe our records differ from the review left here, however any guest that leaves with a poor experience is something that we can learn from. We are proud to have been both GBAC certified and 5 Star cleanliness certified by Eagle County. Please reach out to the hotel if there is anything further we can do to make your stay better. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Location is phenomenal, restaurant and bar were great! Ski valet worked out very well and the staff goes above and beyond!

Was a quick walk to the ski lift and Beaver Creek village. S’mores campfire was also fun!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you 516kevine for your loyalty and for leaving a note about your experience with us. Come back again soon!

Reviewed 26 February 2021

The Park Hyatt Beaver Creek is perfect if skiing is your predominant activity on a trip. The valet makes it super easy and you can be on the mountain in a few minutes with a quick walk out the back door. The service and helpfulness of the staff are also top notch as they had great recommendations for coffee, breakfast, etc. I stayed using WoH points and was satisfied but I am not sure this place is worth the cash price(especially during ski season). Don't get me wrong, the facilities are nice, in particular the FIVE jacuzzis, but they still feel like they should be a touch more luxurious in the standard rooms. I was hoping for something like a fireplace or stall shower but the rooms are pretty plain throughout. Additionally, I wish they had a greater selection of pillows as the standard ones are way too soft for someone that likes a firm pillow. Overall a good stay, breakfast and cocktails were good too, just might lean towards the Ritz for a cash stay(or if you want fewer kids and families everywhere).

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

Helpful & courteous staff. Location is super convenient to - right by the Haymeadow lift and in the center of the village. Ski valet make it even more convenient to store equipment overnight. Easy check in and check out. Indoor tent for the kids was a nice touch. Will come back again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thanks ImranH28 for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so delighted that your little's enjoyed the pre-arranged tent in the guest room. Please come back again soon!