“Excellant Fish & Chips”

Add it.
Long John Silver's
Ranked #51 of 100 Restaurants in Yucaipa
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Its hard to find a Long John Silver's anymore, the ones where I live were all torn down and turned into Starbucks (I don't see the appeal). This is a very good one, we were nearby to take my mom to an appointment in Mentone, they were always one of her favorites too. The one in Adelanto is so-so. I love the onion rings, but do miss the fries, I like their fries better than KFC potato wedges (even if I wanted chicken). Fish is hot and crispy like it's supposed to be.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

If you have a taste for fish and chips then Long John Silvers is the place to go. Located on the Boulevard in the same building as KFC the fish and chips are cooked to order and they are delicious. The fish is good whitefish ,flaky not greasy without the telltale smell of fish. Because it's cooked to order you might wait a few minutes but when you get your meal it is fresh hot and delicious. We try to go to Long John Silvers at least twice a month the fish is that good.

1  Thank Clyde B