Review Highlights
It was way better than I thought!

Reviewed 18 October 2020
atlas993
Elk Grove, California
via mobile
Candy Heaven

Reviewed 5 March 2020
Braddock52
Upland, California

Recommended experiences in and around Yermo
All reviews stuffed animals pizza gas station ice cream clean restrooms beef jerky las vegas huge selection food options great pit stop tourist items sugar free candy sundae stopping point soft drinks road trip interesting place
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

If you’re heading through this area, I would stop at Eddie World. If nothing else you can stretch your legs and use their clean restrooms. If you have kids I’d be prepared to give them some boundaries on what they can get because there’s enough candy, stuffed animals, and toys to keep them entertained for hours. We bought the cowboy style hot jerky and it delivered the heat. We did a 12 day roadtrip and noticed that Eddie World’s goods and merchandise were very reasonably priced compared to all of the other stops we had through Nevada, Utah, Arizona, and California. We’d go again if we are ever passing through.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 19 September 2020

Average experience we had at Eddie world its good stop for resting but not much kind of candy as i expected , very busy place with huge parking space .

Date of experience: January 2020
2  Thank Mohmed A
Reviewed 31 July 2020

It was ok. I’m guessing that they are trying for a small version of Buc ee’s from Texas, but it’s not even close.
Some pretty good choices for food, and lots of candy choices, but everything else is pretty generic and very high priced.
Examples include the beer and soft drink section is no bigger than a standard C-store, and the fountain line was so long due to social distancing, and about 1/3 of the fountain soft drinks were out of order.
Plus only one cashier was on duty, so the line to check out took a very long time. I don’t advise getting any ice cream as it will be melted by the time it’s rung up.
Was nice to stop though and can check it off the list of unique locations between SoCal and Vegas.

Date of experience: July 2020
2  Thank James M
Reviewed 5 March 2020

We were amazed at all the varieties candy in this huge store. We had fun just browsing. I found the restrooms to be clean though the air dryers were noisy. My only small criticism is that I wish that they had the candy in smaller sizes

Date of experience: February 2020
4  Thank Braddock52
Reviewed 20 February 2020

We needed a restroom break from driving and decided to stop at Eddie World. It's a veritable Willy Wonka replica. A variety of food, snacks and beverage to load up on. Be careful you'll drop a fair amount of change if you bring the kids in with you. By the way, the bathrooms were clean and women's room line moved quickly. I appreciate the full stalls and anti-microbacterial handles. You won't go wrong by stopping at Eddie World.

Date of experience: February 2020