“Yum! Fresh pastries!”
Review of Cocola

Cocola
Ranked #156 of 324 Restaurants in Walnut Creek
Reviewed 3 May 2018

A group of us stopped in close to closing time. The dessert display cases were fairly empty by that time (except for the ice cream sandwiches). Being the dessert ‘snob’ that I am (is it worth the calories if it’s not good or stale?), I asked when the pastries had been made and I was told “that morning”. Yeah! The Cheese Danish I ordered was good. Others really enjoyed their macaroon ice cream sandwiches.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Third time visiting (can't say I didn't give it a fair chance) and each time the pastries were superb, the drinks (coffee and/or cold drinks) also delicious but the surly, miserable staff meant I truly could not give this the top rating it deserves. The location is great, it's peaceful and quiet with plentiful outdoor seating. It's clean and airy and yet...and yet... come on, you guys, try to be a little cheerful?

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Lovely place.... I will get addicted to Mango ice cream macrons - PERFECT

Good coffee and nice sitting area in sun or shade.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

This delightful little spot in central Walnut Creek served up some fine food during our visit. The sandwiches where fresh and stuffed. The lemony tuna salad plate was fantastic. Heaps of very tasty white albacore tuna surrounded by red cabbage, jicama, and other goodies, all fresh and delicious. The pastries were decadently delicious as well. Indoor and outdoor seating available.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

An excellent experience, well worth a causal lunch. My favorite was the best quiche that I have ever eaten because of the flaky crust and savory egg custard filling.
The fresh squeezed organge juice was a perfect with the quiche. Also the coffee freshly ground and individually brewed.
Can't wait to go shopping in order to choose from the wide selection of pasties.

Been to Cocola? Share your experiences!