“Great Menu”
Review of True Food Kitchen

True Food Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
True Food Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 324 Restaurants in Walnut Creek
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Based on our experience, reservations are advised for Saturday evenings (not sure about other nights). The place was full when we got there and full when we left. The menu was full of dishes I would like to try. I ordered the Ancient Grain Bowl with steak and it was excellent. One of the others people in our party couldn’t stop talking about the soup – how good it was. Our waitress was very pleasant and seemed to be enjoying herself. I’d like to return and try some of the other menu options.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Amazing place with lots of healthy options for people with food limitation.
The service was outstanding, the girl who was serving us the food knew each ingredient of each dish and made changes as we asked.
All the dishes were made perfectly!
Great for couples or dinner with friends.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We had a late lunch at True Food yesterday. It was a beautiful day, so lots of people were at Broadway Plaza and the restaurant was bustling! Since it was a little later for brunch, they had run out of the soup of the day, but the staff graciously substituted another soup which was so flavorful and delicious. The two other meals we ordered were wonderful as well. The managers and staff really go above and beyond to make sure that everyone has a good dining experience, which we very much appreciated! This was our third visit to True Food Kitchen and we look forward to having another great meal there in the future!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

This place is very busy. However I was not very impressed. It is expensive. It isn't the kind of food I like. It is very trendy and HEALTHY LOL.. I had a veg plate and we also ordered a starter of vegetables, served in a bowl full of ice with a couple of dipping sauces. MY friends had the Grains dish. They love it there, but it just isn't my cup of tea. The service as good. It is right in the Mall, so shopping and lunch.. Maybe :)

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Everything tasted so fresh and delicious! A lot of seating space and service was timely, even during prime lunch hours. I would definitely come back here again, if anything just to get that brussel sprout and wild mushroom pizza (and I'm anything BUT a vegetarian)!

MUST GO IF YOU NEED TO EAT AROUND HERE!