“The pictures don't do this gorgeous apt justice”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Eric J
“The pictures don't do this gorgeous apt justice”
Reviewed 23 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for a couple wine tastings I was covering for work. It's a comfortable drive to anywhere in Wine Country; we had no trouble getting to Napa, Sonoma, etc. Not only were the location and price utterly convenient — and more doable financially than anything else I was SCAVENGING to find — but also the airbnb is just utterly gorgeous, so well done, and an absolute treat to stay at. It has so much character, so much history in its walls and architecture, yet it's super clean, made up and has all these little modern touches like automatic lights and what-have-you. I felt that I was staying at a luxury 1945 bed and breakfast but one that had a 2017 skeleton, aesthetically full of character but logistically updated. THE PICTURES DON'T DO ALIS'S ABODE JUSTICE. They don't show you that the layout is actually very open, and that there's so much more space than "studio" sounds. I was here w/ one friend, but we felt that we could have easily brought two more PLUS their dogs (there's nothing I trust more than pet-friendly owner). As a food writer, I was in love w/ the kitchen; I feel that a video crew should film cooking segments there. I'm almost hesitant to post this b/c I don't want anyone else staying here but me and my family/friends! But I think owe it to the host b/c she was SO SO SO nice, generous w/ her time, etc. She really helped us out w/ everything; check-in, getting in, figuring out the front door, the back door. She was always fast at responding (instant) yet wasn't overbearing like some hosts can be — though after staying here and feeling so welcome by her, I would've loved to have met her. I trust her character and have never felt so comfortable staying at an airbnb. What a treat.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing