All reviews keurig coffee maker room was clean would stay here again good size waffles microwave business bay office
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I booked this hotel simply looking for a place to sleep and, for the price, it was better than expected. I had looked into Airbnbs that were almost the same price and many were shared or simply didn't look too clean (I was looking the day before). I am happy I booked this place.

The location was great--near shopping centers and plenty of parking. The room itself exceeded my expectations: clean, Keurig coffee maker, comfortable beds, and great work area with a light that wasn't bothersome to the rest of the room. I particularly liked the work area. Despite having a desk, some hotel rooms do not have a conducive working environment. This one was perfect. My only complaint is that I could hear someone's phone conversation at almost 10pm outside my door, but I put my beats on and problem solved.

I'm in Sunnyvale often, and will be back to Cherry Orchard in the future.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Lisa D, Manager at Cherry Orchard Inn Sunnyvale, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Katie G.,

Thank you for staying with us at the Cherry Orchard Inn. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. It is our goal to provide excellent service and amenities to our guests so we are delighted to hear we have met your expectations. Should your travels bring you back to our beautiful area in the future, we hope you will consider the Cherry Orchard Inn as your go-to hotel choice.

SalesManager

Reviewed 6 March 2018

The hotel & staff was fine, great location 10 minutes from all the Santa Clara activities. Front desk told us hotel going under major remodel which is very much needed. Rooms are fine, just dated. Elevator alone was from the stone age.

Room Tip: updating needed
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lisa D, Manager at Cherry Orchard Inn Sunnyvale, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear hankhealey,

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Clean, comfortable room. Could have used a few more outlets. Complete with small refrigerator and freezer, microwave, iron, big screen TV.

Big tub with plenty of hot water.

More than the minimal free breakfast including do it yourself waffles and bagels.

Many restaurants nearby. Adequate parking.

Stayed: February 2018
Lisa D, Manager at Cherry Orchard Inn Sunnyvale, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear William D,

Reviewed 15 February 2018

The room wasn't super large, but I find it large enough for 1 person. What I liked best was the illumination on the ceiling, which made the entire room bright. The wifi was also fast and easy to use, and there was free breakfast.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lisa D, Manager at Cherry Orchard Inn Sunnyvale, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear MaigoAkisame,

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Not nice. Would not return. Bathroom dirty in floor corners. Fan in bath filthy with dust and dirt. Breakfast area wad abused by patrons whom it seems believed that all foods are free to stock their bags for future bus ride! !

Room Tip: Not nice. Small. Not as clean as a very small room should be. A stop for tour bus.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your response, it is only through honest feedback from our guests that we can encourage practices that are having a positive impact and rethink or retool practices that fall short of guest expectations. It does sound like your stay fell short of not only your expectations but ours as well. We hope to welcome you back soon and allow us to improve on the impression we left and provide the quality stay you are accustomed to and I know our team can deliver. We thank you for your business and I hope that we get the opportunity to host you soon.

Regards,