“Great waffles!”

Ranked #11 of 77 Restaurants in Solvang
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Great place for a late breakfast or early lunch. Very generous amounts of food. Located near the Olsen Bakery. Very friendly and brightly dressed staff in Danish customary style. When back on the second day for MORE good food.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

A must try! I am particular about my food but I opted to try the waffle anyway with just a dust of powdered sugar and maple syrup and whipped butter on the side. I also had 2 over medium eggs for my protein. So happy I did with no regrets. The waffle was crispy on the outside and soft on the inside and the little sugar dust provided sweetness. If I wanted more sweet, I just gently dunked a piece in maple syrup and swiped a teeny bit of butter. I liked it so much, I did it again the next day and brought a friend.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Had breakfast outside on sidewalk. No one understood what gluten free even meant so I just ordered eggs. They wouldn’t substitute anything for toast, so it was a high priced breakfast for a couple of eggs. Everyone around us seemed reasonably happy. I would try somewhere else if you are GF.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Had the vegetarian crepe. Was decent enough. The presentation and ambience is amazing. The fresh ground coffee tasted like hot water.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

We stopped in for breakfast this morning and loved all of it. We had eggs, hash browns, biscuits, and best of all was their thick bacon and sausage!!!! All the food came just off the grill, hot! My husband judges restaurants by how hot the food is served. Loved the sausage so much, we bought a package of (10). It is frozen and our waitress had in packed in ice for or trip home!!!! Service was perfect!!! The decor is fun, we will be back, I will be trying the crepes and waffles. The plates going by us looked delish!!!!

1  Thank Yvonne G

Been to Belgian Cafe? Share your experiences!