“Must have quiche”

Ranked #6 of 77 Restaurants in Solvang
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving Breakfast & Lunch 7 days a week in a casual atmosphere, Fresco Valley Cafe places an emphasis on organic & natural ingredients with many light, healthy options to get you through the day. Proudly offering regional, local wine with a variety of microbrews our outdoor patio is a great way to enjoy the beautfiul California sunshine.Our patio is pet friendly, we even have a dog menu!
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

In Solvang for 3 days...checking out the restaurants on Trip Advisor the whole time. Came upon this one, tucked in a very inviting corner of town. We came here looking for breakfast. It's a place you order at the counter and seat yourself. We were greeted at the door by Matt, who I am assuming is the owner. They have specials for the day and a fabulous menu. I ordered the quiche with broccoli and a Vermont cheddar, one of the specials. Wow, one of the best quiches I have ever had!!! The service was very friendly and efficient, the restaurant very cute and clean, and a nice view of Picturesque Solvang sitting inside, But they also offer excellent outside seating too. If your in Solvang for breakfast or lunch, this ia a must.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I ordered a chicken cobb wrap for take-out which was pretty generous in size, enough to split, with a side.
While the food was good, the service was a little on the unfriendly side. Not rude, but just not very welcoming. Not sure I would go back because of that reason.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

What a pleasant morning experience with some great coffee in one of the most unique towns in the whole country. Loved sitting at the bistro table outside on a sunny pleasant morning.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Based on another trip adviser review (many thanks!), my husband & I ate lunch here and had an EXCELLENT experience.
I loved my warm spinach salad & my husband enjoyed his tuna salad on ciabatta bread. For him, although the ciabatta was very good, he felt a better match would have been the marble rye. Free parking is right next door.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We checked this out too late one day, but returned another to have breakfast. Opens at 0800 to about 3pm. Breakfast and lunch only. Great food and very tasty! Self serve coffee and water. Order at counter and pay in advance setup. Outdoor eating spots are very nice and recommended. Owner is very knowledgeable and has suggestions on certain dishes he recommends. Prices are low to midrange and servings are large size so be hungry.

Mathew R, Owner at Fresco Valley Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Steve, thank you so much for all the kind words regarding our cafe! It was such a pleasure hosting you, and I'm delighted you're so familiar with our breakfast and lunch options. Anytime you're in the mood to relax on our patio with some wonderful fare, please don't hesitate to drop on by. Till next time!

Take care,