“Delicious Food”
Review of Santa Ynez Cafe

Santa Ynez Cafe
Ranked #39 of 77 Restaurants in Solvang
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and very friendly staff. Been here many times and I always enjoy the food. Breakfast is great and very reasonable priced. Their burger is very tasty

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Love this place, been several times. The food is outstanding, better than most of the fancy pants places in the valley. The place is just the best and the owners are wonderful. We just moved 20 miles away but will still come back to our favorite spot. I cannot say enough about this place.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

This is a great find. Unpretentious, but delicious. Took out of town friends for lunch and they were amazed at the tasty Greek salad. The other night my husband and I went there before a theater event. He had the grilled salmon and I had the fish kebabs
It came with grilled veggies, a green salad, hummus and raita. I couldn't finish it, but loved every bite. With a bottle of local wine, our bill was less than $100.
Since they cook everything there, you might have to wait 15-30 minutes, but heck it is not a fast food restaurant!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This is a nice place for lunch. Service was efficient. People were friendly. My Flafel plate was excellent. The Flafel was tasty and moist. The side salad was good. My girlfriend liked the BLT. I would go back again.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Small, unassuming restaurant. Wonderful fresh food. Tastes homemade! The middle eastern food is the best. Excellent meat skewers, hummus, stuffed grape leaves. Good, friendly service.

Been to Santa Ynez Cafe? Share your experiences!