“Dinner with a View”

Good for: Business meetings, View details, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Anchor Street
Transit: Golden Gate Transit Bus: 50, 20; Golden Gate Ferry: Red & White Fleet, Blue & Gold
Description: The Spinnaker is located on the Sausalito waterfront offering panoramic views of San Francisco, Angel Island, the East Bay and Belvedere. They serve an impressive menu with fresh seafood and a fine wine selection.
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Loved this restaurant ! Hostess was friendly and accommodating (we arrived at dinner time but my husband preferred a meal only offered for lunch and they obliged). View was beautiful overlooking San Francisco, Alcatraz and the bay. Food was absolutely amazing !!!! Highly recommend.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank Mhay90
Write a reviewReviews (1,443)

Reviewed 6 January 2021 via mobile

With Covid lockdowns and all, this iconic restaurant of Sausalito re-invents its ways and still delivers on its exquisite menu! The calamari fritte is ALWAYS tender and melts in your mouth. The fish and chips is light and flakey while being fried in a mouthwatering panko batter. I had these both while tailgating in the parking lot and enjoying the stunning views of the bay and San Francisco skyline!

Date of visit: January 2021
2  Thank jdaly84
Reviewed 7 October 2020

My wife and I were joined last Saturday for an evening of dining out. Due to the smoke, we dined inside at a corner table overlooking the Bay. Cocktails, Caesar Salads, and our seafood dinners were top notch. Our server was on his best and taking care of our every needs including special food needs. Totally enjoyable!!

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank Bill M
Reviewed 5 October 2020

I had not been to Spinnaker in over 20 years. The service was just OK, the food was excellent, and the view even better. It was nostalgic for us, but not sure I will rush back at any time.

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank bsandds
Reviewed 23 September 2020

The view is great but the restaurant has had better days. My wife and I live in Napa where we are spoiled with so many fine restaurants. The food and presentation were just OK and I'm sure that most tourists would be satisfied.

Date of visit: September 2020