Harbor View Inn
Spanish Garden Inn(Santa Barbara)
US$395
La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Barbara Downtown(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$224
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$215
Hotel Milo Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$346
US$283
  • Beachfront
Franciscan Inn & Suites(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$171
West Beach Inn, a Coast Hotel(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$260
Ramada Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$203
Harbor House Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$293
US$171
US$166
Priceline
The Wayfarer(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$203
Official Site
1,390 results
All reviewsacross the streetstate streetgreat locationlarge balconyan ocean view roomstearn's wharfocean fronthotel restaurantseparate showerbottle of champagnenice pool areashops and restaurantsper nightbeautiful roomstayed longerupon checkstayed here for one night
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was our third trip to Santa Barbara and our first stay at the Harbor View Inn and we will definitely return. We stayed for a full week. We had an ocean view room that was lovely. The room was huge, the bed extremely comfortable, lovely linens and a nice sized balcony with lounge chairs. All rooms don’t overlook the ocean and the pool, so if that’s what you want, you need to be very specific when reserving. The bathroom was large and well appointed and there was plenty of closet space. The room also had a sofa, a large side chair and a large desk.

The only negative, in my opinion, is the valet, paid parking. It is in fact a motor inn, so it is odd that you have to pay for parking when you could easily self park.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Nice, clean hotel across from wharf and walking distance to wineries, shopping and restaurants. Staff was great..pool was nice. Room service food was excellent especiallly the French toast! They even had a bottle of wine waiting for us in the room when we got there...nice touch

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2018

We stayed at the Harbor View Inn in January and have nothing but great things to say about the place. The location cannot be beat (near the ocean, Sloan's Pier and the Funk Zone.) My favorite breakfast place is walkable (Sambos). If you are coming to Santa Barbara, it combines smaller hotel charm with being right in the heart of where you want to be.

Room Tip: Ocean view, baby.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I grew up in this town and I'm not much for tourist traps so when we booked rooms at the most popular intersection in town I was a bit concerned. But little did I know that this oasis of comfort and luxury would soon be my home away from home. Our kids loved the pool, I loved the spa and my entire family loved the hotel. Wish I'd extended our visit one extra day so we could spend it by the pool, looking at the beach.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2018

This place was great. We splurged on an ocean front room and when we got there, they gave us the best they had available which did not disappoint. The service was excellent on every level. Their restaurant is being renovated but that was not a problem. There are so many places to eat and their suggestions were excellent. We were pretty active but then were happy to relax in the room. The pool was beautiful.
Most impressive thing?? We left my husband's bathing suit hanging on a chair on our balcony and THEY contacted US to tell us we had left it and sent it to us. We have left a couple of things over the many years of traveling and no one has EVER been proactive. This was really nice touch. I would definitely stay there again. It was completely worth the price.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple