1,477 results
All reviews across the street state street great location an ocean view room large balcony stearn's wharf ocean front bottle of champagne great room cabrillo blvd per night shops and restaurants nice pool area stayed longer road trip stayed here for one night main building
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This was our third trip to Santa Barbara and our first stay at the Harbor View Inn and we will definitely return. We stayed for a full week. We had an ocean view room that was lovely. The room was huge, the bed extremely comfortable, lovely linens and a nice sized balcony with lounge chairs. All rooms don’t overlook the ocean and the pool, so if that’s what you want, you need to be very specific when reserving. The bathroom was large and well appointed and there was plenty of closet space. The room also had a sofa, a large side chair and a large desk.

The only negative, in my opinion, is the valet, paid parking. It is in fact a motor inn, so it is odd that you have to pay for parking when you could easily self park.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Nice, clean hotel across from wharf and walking distance to wineries, shopping and restaurants. Staff was great..pool was nice. Room service food was excellent especiallly the French toast! They even had a bottle of wine waiting for us in the room when we got there...nice touch

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2018

We stayed at the Harbor View Inn in January and have nothing but great things to say about the place. The location cannot be beat (near the ocean, Sloan's Pier and the Funk Zone.) My favorite breakfast place is walkable (Sambos). If you are coming to Santa Barbara, it combines smaller hotel charm with being right in the heart of where you want to be.

Room tip: Ocean view, baby.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I grew up in this town and I'm not much for tourist traps so when we booked rooms at the most popular intersection in town I was a bit concerned. But little did I know that this oasis of comfort and luxury would soon be my home away from home. Our kids loved the pool, I loved the spa and my entire family loved the hotel. Wish I'd extended our visit one extra day so we could spend it by the pool, looking at the beach.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2018

This place was great. We splurged on an ocean front room and when we got there, they gave us the best they had available which did not disappoint. The service was excellent on every level. Their restaurant is being renovated but that was not a problem. There are so many places to eat and their suggestions were excellent. We were pretty active but then were happy to relax in the room. The pool was beautiful.
Most impressive thing?? We left my husband's bathing suit hanging on a chair on our balcony and THEY contacted US to tell us we had left it and sent it to us. We have left a couple of things over the many years of traveling and no one has EVER been proactive. This was really nice touch. I would definitely stay there again. It was completely worth the price.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple