“Surf lessons with Ken 💯”
Review of Aloha Adventures

Aloha Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We provide the best outdoor experience on the entire West Coast! From surf lessons to hike tours, we will give you the most memorable and satisfying experience possible. All of our surf instructors and hiking guides are CPR, AED and First Aid certified and have a combined 25 years of experience and knowledge. Call now or book a lesson and tour today, and get the full Santa Barbara experience.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Surfing with Ken and the crew at Aloha Adventures was easily the best surfing experience I’ve ever had. I usually struggle to stand up and ride a wave but Ken the surf instructor was super patient and he helped me get up on at least 5 big waves. Not to mention their boards are brand new and perfectly maintained, Ken was very professional and he told me the company had just started up but they were so great I could have been convinced that they had been running Aloha Adventures for at least 10+ years.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Ken was a great surf instructor! He made sure everyone in our group was able to ride some waves on our own, and also taught each of us techniques to best fit our comfort level and styles. Affordable and fun! Can’t wait to go back.

Kenneth O, Owner at Aloha Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Thanks Bella,

You guys were great out there, it was a pleasure having you out in the water with us. Hope to see you all soon!

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing surf experience together with my friends.
Professional and friendly teachers and kind staff. Also the lessons are low priced.I will definetely come back, and recommend it to everyone who thinks about to take a surf lesson.

Kenneth O, Owner at Aloha Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Thanks Kathi,

It was a blast having you and your friends out in the water and more importantly, glad you guys had such a great experience! We are looking forward to seeing you In the future.