Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$85
FindHotelUS$91
Hotels.comUS$96
Expedia.comUS$96
eDreamsUS$85
TravelocityUS$96
1,149 results
All reviews front desk goodnight inn room was clean right next door great customer service great place to stay san francisco convenient location nice pool free parking palo alto renee ihop salina freeway motel wass
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife was having surgery down the street at Kaiser and i needed a place to stay for the time being.. Adan welcomed me with a warm welcoming and it was so awesome after a stressful day! thanks Adan! all around great stay and great place just for your necessities with a great value! In all honesty I hope I don't have to be back again for another wife's surgery procedure but in the event I do.. I know where I'm staying.. definitely the Good Nite Inn!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 13 May 2021

The hotel was clean. The staff was so sweet and nice. They accommodated my family of five the best they could. Miguel was the best in the office. He was the one who was on top of programming key cards and at getting receipts. We consider them like family. Thank you all for making our stay very pleasant

Room tip: Rooms in the first building are nice whether upstairs or first floor
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 28 April 2021

If you look at the good reviews two things stand out. Almost all reviewers have only posted one review, and many reviewers mention employees by name. If you go to this hotel, you will realize it could not possibly generate such enthusiasm. Look at the reviews for the Fremont location and you see the exact same pattern. In fact, this hotel is similar to motel 6 in terms of amenities and clientele. No coffee maker or microwave in room. Cheapest versions of everything. Sheets, blankets, towels, etc. I stayed here when it was almost empty so pretty quiet. If it was full it would have been a totally different story I am certain.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 1 May 2021

Thank you for the review.
We take Trip Advisor reviews very seriously. Therefore, all our reviews are genuine and they were posted by the guests who appreciated our service and the facility. They go beyond to mention the names of the staff when they are extremely happy with the service we provide.
It is unfortunate that you have seen these positive reviews as a negative thing.
Please also note that we finished a $5 million renovation just a couple of years ago. All our rooms were renovated at that time. Also, we purchase our linen from a high-quality supplier on monthly basis. A microwave is available 24 hours at the front desk and the coffee makers are in every room with ample supplies.
We are glad that you had a quiet stay and we can rest assure that is how it is regardless of how busy we are or not.
We hope this explanation will help you to change your view about our hotel.
Manager.

Reviewed 20 April 2021 via mobile

I absolutely love it here, whenever i come to town and im gonna be around san fransisco and near by places i always stay here. This was my third time staying here always clean with everything i need. Theres always a hair dryer and a coffee machine with instant coffee sachets. Always clean towels with some extra just in case. And always extra toilet paper this hotel is also very affordable. No sketchy ppl around which is a plus! And theres an ihop right next to the hotel ☺️

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank krissiaa2019
Management response:Responded 30 April 2021

Thank you very much for the nice review. We highly appreciate your comments.
Manger

Reviewed 13 April 2021

Friendly people that work at the reception desk and always understanding I have been going to this place for a long time and I’m well known there. I recommend this place to anyone that is traveling to the Bay Area.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Management response:Responded 30 April 2021

Thank you very much for the nice review.
Manager