“Great Diner Style Restaurant Love by the Locals”
Review of Mc Duff's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mc Duff's
Ranked #61 of 244 Restaurants in Redlands
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you are a local, then you know McDuffs. Not easy to find, across the street from Bank of America, it is the truest form of a "small hole in the wall" restaurant. Don't let that deter you. The food is great! The portions are large and you will never leave hungry. I especially love the poached eggs on biscuits for breakfast and the grilled sourdough chicken and Chili and which for lunch. Make sure to get there early for Breakfast of lunch, and bring your patience as there will most likely be a wait! It is worth the wait!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Friendly, simple diner-type spot with typical breakfast and lunch favorites. Soups, salads, sandwiches and I believe breakfast "all day". Good little spot to go for plain old food. Fairly small. Popular. Nice wait staff.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

WE had the chicken sliders and they were really delicious. We were seated quite quickly but even though they only had a few table occupied, it took FOREVER to get our food and any service. The waitress was super sweet but if I am in a rush I don't go there,

Reviewed 1 November 2016

When I asked for recommendations for breakfasts everyone said "Go to McDuff's." It looked pretty plain when I went in, fairly small with a diner counter where I sat. At first glance the menu seemed just plain normal American fare. It was American fare, but so much better than I expected. I ordered an omelette which was perfect. The service was great and the waitresses cheery, quick and efficient.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

This was a very solid breakfast experience...the cinnamon rolls were good but, frankly, not great and did not live up to their reputation. The Blueberry pancakes were outstanding as well as the HomeStyle Potatoes. They were so good, in fact, that we ordered more!

The most amazing thing was the speed of service. Absolutely astonishing. I don't know if that happens to everyone but it sure happened to us. Also, try the squaw bread...also worth a try.

1  Thank philip_blank