“Great Catering!”
Review of Taco Shack

Taco Shack
Ranked #50 of 246 Restaurants in Redlands
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love love love these guys! They have catered all of my events lately, like graduation, and sweet 16's. Their service is awesome, and their food is awesome as well. They are such troopers! Last year we had them cater our daughter's sweet 16 party, and wouldn't you know it was pouring raining in May, the likes of which California had never seen. They remained flexible and cheerful throughout the day even though the only dry place we could provide them was a little shelter under the open garage door (we did not plan for rain, so the outdoor party had to be moved indoors on 24 hours notice) What lovely people! The food was/ and always is really really good. The guests commented on how great the food is, and I have had more people ask me for their information so they could use them for their events! I would highly recommend the taco shack for catering, or for walk in at their location on State St.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Loved the fresh fruit option. Service was fast and food was delicious. Beautiful outdoor seating. Will stop again

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Several very nice touches to this restaurant. First is the salsa bar which offers four kinds of salsa, two very, very hot, but a mild which is marvelous. Second, and best of all, is the charred jalapeno peppers which I added to everything. I will be back for those charred jalapenos. My wife had a veggie burrito which was fantastic - I got a taste and will go back for one of my own. I got a chile relleno with green sauce mixed with pork pieces. It was very good. Unlike other chili rellenos I get locally, the relleno was less puffy, but the green sauce with pork pieces was amazing. I'll probably try it again. The tacos were okay, the best part being a big scoop of quacamole.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Very friendly service, quick turnaround, got the grilled chicken burrito with rice and beans wet, Good size portion, but I did not like the sauce they poured over the top, very tomatoey, not what I was expecting. Without the sauce it would've been OK. Ordered a ground beef taco, I thought it was going to be a fried meat inside shell but it was a preform shell, again not what I was expecting. My wife had a ground beef enchilada taco beans and rice once again the sauce was too tomatoey but everything else is fine.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Shrimp & avocado salad is exceptional! lots of big perfectly grilled shrimp & plenty of avocado slices reasonably priced